Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey Rani, I have been enjoying your B Wagon photos on Facebook. Love those wagons "in the crate" lol.

yes, I am really starting to like facebook ...I have only been on there a few months and I have never seen so many wagons.

I am in the wagons group and the long roof society. its so cool

people say bad things about facebook which is why I never was on there for years but I have yet to see anything bad .....just wagons and dusters.

yes, I am really starting to like facebook ...I have only been on there a few months and I have never seen so many wagons.

I am in the wagons group and the long roof society. its so cool

people say bad things about facebook which is why I never was on there for years but I have yet to see anything bad .....just wagons and dusters.

She has 247 wagons and 10 dusters as friends! LOL

Billy's mom fell in the kitchen on May 22, splitting her head open and leading to a string of hospital and rehab adventures I won't bore you with here. Her condition has deteriorated very quickly and, as of 5:00 on July 20, she's now in renal failure. They expect her passing at any moment.

I'm NOT sharing this for sympathy or prayers but more to let my customers and the few of you who have kept in touch the last couple of years know that I almost have "my" life back, and hope to soon resume my previous workaholic efforts once the final arrangements are taken care of. Ya all have stuck with me, shown extraordinary patience and understanding throughout this entire ordeal since his dad died in 2012, and I can't find enough words that can convey how much I appreciate it all.

PSC will again rise from this latest setback and I'll be back to normal and cranking it out again shortly. I love you guys and ladies and truly appreciate and value your support.

Billy's mom fell in the kitchen on May 22, splitting her head open and leading to a string of hospital and rehab adventures I won't bore you with here. Her condition has deteriorated very quickly and, as of 5:00 on July 20, she's now in renal failure. They expect her passing at any moment.

I'm NOT sharing this for sympathy or prayers but more to let my customers and the few of you who have kept in touch the last couple of years know that I almost have "my" life back, and hope to soon resume my previous workaholic efforts once the final arrangements are taken care of. Ya all have stuck with me, shown extraordinary patience and understanding throughout this entire ordeal since his dad died in 2012, and I can't find enough words that can convey how much I appreciate it all.

PSC will again rise from this latest setback and I'll be back to normal and cranking it out again shortly. I love you guys and ladies and truly appreciate and value your support.

Even tho you're NOT sharing for sympathy or prayers, you have my utmost sympathy and respect for what you have done and gone through the last couple years. You're a saint. It's time for you to have your life back.

Cudachick,
You have done a good deed and it will not go unnoticed. Hope all works out.

Wow...my last post was a result of trying to catch up and then get to the end to see I made a joke amidst a serious discussion. My prayers go out to you and Billy. You have done a great deed. Even though we have not talked I have read a lot of your posts.

Do not really know you and I am not religious but my thoughts are with you.

Hang in there Leanna. :banghead:

Call if you need to talk or just need me to make you laugh... :D

It would be nice to get you back here again, we miss you... :glasses7:

No worries dartnabout. I've done it myself.

And thanks guys. I miss ya all too and am glad to have something else to think about. Hugs to all.

I just got on. Stay strong sister. We are here for you if you need us. We will say prayers for her. tmm

I know how the rehab thing is. My mom has been in and out of rehab since last Halloween. Not fun for any of us. There's always a glimmer of hope but in the end not so.

Cooking Breakfast now. I'm getting outside at 7am to sand primer in the engine bay AGAIN. Spent 4 hrs on it yesterday. Want to get some time in before the sun gets above the trees.

soft shelled crabs? Do you eat that whole thing or is it like a hard shelled where you have to pick the meat out?

You lift the sides and clean out , what we call the dead mans fingers. and I clean the centers out. Then, Yes you deep fry or pan fry them and eat them whole as the shell and legs are soft, untill you make them crunchy by frying. I dip mine in egg, breadcrums mixed with flour and Old Bay before frying. So there you go !!

Ahh, I don't think anyone ever died from eating them. Technically they are the lungs. Don't taste good !!

One of those myths I have lived with then I guess. Another one was we were never allowed to drink milk if we were eating fish! I was in college when I ran into the guy I went to Alaska with who was from the eastern shore. We sat down to fish and he was drinking milk and I told him he shouldn't drink Milk...he thought I was nuts. Still thinks that yet today I guess.

6:39AM.. 3 cup of coffee, cat's been fed, and made 2 laps around the golf course cart trail, showered and ready for the day.
Not too much booked today. working with my neighbor's son, on my neighbor's house. Her husband died about a year ago. Great guy, too. He was in his 90's. A retired architect. Very well and soft spoken man, and extremely unassuming. One year, for my birthday he gave me a set of drawings for mt shop. there were 32 pages. They including everything from to-po to paint color.

He paid for the surveys, and included plumbing, sewage, electrical, even under ground used liquid storage tanks wit double wall design and leak proof membrane vaults. If I would have commissioned an architect to do these drawing to this detail it would have cost me approximately $12,000 to $15,000 dollars in this neck of the woods. Old Jim did them for free.

We met when Joyce and I purchased the house almost directly across the street from them. Jim and his wife Ruth came to our door as soon as the Moving van left. Invited us and the kids to their house for supper that night. They were already retired when we moved here. That was in 1988. We became good friends, and they treated my kids like their own grand children. The even took care of our pets when we were away.

Now that Jim has passed, and Ruth is in her mid 90's, they are preparing to sell the house. So their son and I have been doing all the little minor repairs and touch ups around the place. So, that's the plan for today.

-
Back