Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thanks, really appreciate everything. If your around one day soon we can do the title, hoping to get it going by the end of next week, the pop brakes kind of screwed me up.

Thanks, really appreciate everything. If your around one day soon we can do the title, hoping to get it going by the end of next week, the pop brakes kind of screwed me up.

Hmm- title not transfered yet... So Tike, whats that truck goin for now that its all fixed up? LOL

Wow, a lot happened here while I went back to sleep. Hillary running for President? I need to go back to bed. This is all a bad dream! lol

Let me tell you Keith...he was going to allow Harley to maul me just because I laughed at his drunken comments....I guarantee I wouldn't cross him big time like that.

Hey Mike

Let me tell you Keith...he was going to allow Harley to maul me just because I laughed at his drunken comments....I guarantee I wouldn't cross him big time like that.

Hey Mike

You were good you smelled like oil!
Do you think that dog would bite anyone? If your a duck you have problems, she loves going after them.

Well gang...I need to get moving. The coffee has run out and I need to do something.

I need to run also Ron needs a hand removing the dash from his Monte, have a good one.

Guess I should go do something too. Y'all have fun and don't do anything Hoppy wouldnt do. (Not much of a limiter, huh? - "hold my beer"). LOL.

-
Back