Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Neither for me, thanks.

I'd like the average please. lol

I've always liked extreme heat haha. In highschool I used to golf during the summer right at 1:00, y'know, that time where it gets unbearably hot and doesn't cool down until 5 or 6?

I am not made for this northern weather.

Expire, trade you some USA rain for SA heat? Lol! Supposed to be our rainy season....instead satan's weather...:banghead:

Ters.

Expire, trade you some USA rain for SA heat? Lol! Supposed to be our rainy season....instead satan's weather...:banghead:

Ters.

I'll do you one better, I'll send you the impending snow storms, for 30 degrees of heat.

I'll do you one better, I'll send you the impending snow storms, for 30 degrees of heat.

Deal! Last I saw snow was on National Geographic....and in Denmark 1994.

Our heat is a dry/hot-as-hell unbearable scorching... NO humidity.

Ters.

Ps: Please send snow overnight courier?! Lol!

Ters.

Dang, I just eliminated our winters. I'm the hero PA deserves.

Ters.

Kinda gives meaning to the phrase " a snowball's chance in hell'. Lol

I worked maintenance in cold storage warehousing for 25 years. So, am used to extreme temp changes. Try walking in and out of a rooftop unit running at -20F ( or less) on a 100+ degree day. I think at this point, I would rather be hot vs cold.

Thanks guys.

So Anders, where's the pics of the finished airplane model?

Eh, finished is a long way away. Here's how far we got. And below is my shortened pulley.

Attachments

• 2015-11-10 14.12.09.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 118
  • 2015-11-11 12.52.06.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 126
My son said that they closed the Chicago Skyway due to high winds making it unsafe...

My neighbor has a crew replacing his utility pole right now. A tree fell and broke the top half off... :violent1:

He just replaced that one about 4 years ago.... :wack:

Now workers are walking around with miner's helmets with lights on them... I guess that you could say that they are "light headed".... #-o :idea1: :drunken:

My neighbor has a crew replacing his utility pole right now. A tree fell and broke the top half off... :violent1:

He just replaced that one about 4 years ago.... :wack:

Now workers are walking around with miner's helmets with lights on them... I guess that you could say that they are "light headed".... #-o :idea1: :drunken:

Well I bet they are bright. Or dim depends on how intense the light is.

Good morning, folks!

Terrible autumn weather here. Windy, dark, a little rain. Unusually warm though - of course.

Ters, When we were in SA over New Year's 2000-2001, there was snow on the Draakens Mountains. I think that was the first time in like 100 years. We didn't get to see it, though; we didn't leave Sweden in December to see snow in Africa. :D

Havent been there, but my sister didnt call...

You guys good for Sunday? Should be decent weather. I plan to head down tomorrow AM. Supposed to be cold and windy tomorrow, so not figuring on doing much till Sunday.

-
Back