Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That's a score!

Yeah, it really is. Most of those parts won't fit my Demon, but I plan to pull as many as I can anyway before they ship the big stuff (doors, hood, etc) overseas and crush the rest. Someone out there can use them and the prices on mopar repro parts can be downright painful.

You know what else the driveshaft yoke if it is a 727 car and it possibly might have a tracklock in it.

That's a good idea. Will do. The seats are really nice. In fact, everything is. I just feel so bad taking apart such a nice car, even if it's not a super desirable one.

When I see them in junk yards I grab as much of the stuff people are looking for for beer money. Amazing what people need, just saw a wanted ad for the four screws that hold the cardboard glove box in.

hahaha, I actually need those screws myself. Can you suggest anything else? The car is already spoken for, so I can really only sweet talk the odds and ends out of them, but every little bit helps.

Vent window latches, oem ducting tube, horns, antenna, any switches for the map light under the dash, ww motor, pretty much anything that is universa to mopar. Mike any ideas?

Rear brake backing plates and e brake hardware if they are 10" or larger, measure the shoes so you know what size they are.

Tuesday morning cheer: "Nuts and bolts, nuts and bolts, we got screwed" LOL

*writing all that down now*

It's a 318. Auto trans, I think. I'm going to roll over there at lunchtime to see what they'll do on those items. They're usually pretty kind to me.

Basically they are stripping it for the sheet metal? Also do you know how to identify the rears?

is it a 2 or 4 door .....a 4 door would make a cool Dukes of Hazzard cop car replica

in 75 it could have had up to a 400 but the exhaust manifolds are not desirable. 9 times out of 10 the passenger side will be a log and the driver side has the HP one ....(weird but I have seen it a bunch of times)

the other thing is in 75 the "HP" manifold changed and hugs the block more and does not have the air gaps from the top like it's predecessors ....it also had bungs for emissions poo poo and weighed twice the weight of the HP manifolds we all know and love ......hardly HP by the definition.

Morning Rani, love the emission's poo poo description!

morning

I have a bittersweet trade going on here so not sure which emotions are running

Karen ...my little black cat is not really having a good time here and she is too small to be a barn/outside cat. I suspect she is arthritic and she is a fragile cat .......almost too fragile for the environment here.

on the other side of town, one of my cousins...a female cousin has a cat named cooper and he is a male cat and a huge cat. Due to the environment in the city, the cat stays inside a mud room/ basement. He has to stay in there while she is at work and as a result he is bored and tearing the place up and pooping all over because he has too much canned energy.

so we are thinking its smartest to move Karen over there where she will be indoors more and wont get cold with the garage door opening and closing and be disturbed with the noise I make. ...and we are thinking of bringing cooper over here because we think he is a big boy who can handle it and he can release his energy by running and hunting in the barn ....he may actually get a fresh meal (mice) for the first time in a loooooong time.

it sounds good on paper but actually loading Karen up to go bye bye .....kinda bothers me because she is a good kitty. When I am feeling sad about I think that I am getting Cooper ....he is a good kitty as well. ...its just kinda hard to make change

morning

I have a bittersweet trade going on here so not sure which emotions are running

Karen ...my little black cat is not really having a good time here and she is too small to be a barn/outside cat. I suspect she is arthritic and she is a fragile cat .......almost too fragile for the environment here.

on the other side of town, one of my cousins...a female cousin has a cat named cooper and he is a male cat and a huge cat. Due to the environment in the city, the cat stays inside a mud room/ basement. He has to stay in there while she is at work and as a result he is bored and tearing the place up and pooping all over because he has too much canned energy.

so we are thinking its smartest to move Karen over there where she will be indoors more and wont get cold with the garage door opening and closing and be disturbed with the noise I make. ...and we are thinking of bringing cooper over here because we think he is a big boy who can handle it and he can release his energy by running and hunting in the barn ....he may actually get a fresh meal (mice) for the first time in a loooooong time.

it sounds good on paper but actually loading Karen up to go bye bye .....kinda bothers me because she is a good kitty. When I am feeling sad about I think that I am getting Cooper ....he is a good kitty as well. ...its just kinda hard to make change

Your doing what's best for them. At least she's local and not going to a stranger where you cant see her again... Does Cooper have siblings named Michelin and Goodyear?

Morning, been a while, lots of snow this morning. We have about 8 on the ground and still coming down with blowing snow. My trip was called off so I'm home enjoying more coffee. Rani, you getting any of this one down there?

Morning, been a while, lots of snow this morning. We have about 8 on the ground and still coming down with blowing snow. My trip was called off so I'm home enjoying more coffee. Rani, you getting any of this one down there?

I didn't expect much snow from the forcast last night.

About 3 a.m. we were getting windy snow with poor visability

Now that the daylight is here ..... it's still coming down big time and the wind gusts are very strong

-
Back