Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
More like middle of the night. But morning to you any who.

Looking out the window watching it snow sideways. 4 inches so far. Been snowing since 7 last night.

Might be same here? Looked out on the deck around 3am. Not sure what we got so far. Usually I can look how much builds up on top of the rails up to 4 or 5 inches., it's keeping them blown clean... I'd say I will see when the sun comes up, but prob wont see a whole lot then the way it's snowing and blowing

good morning ....30* here clear night and a gleaming full moon ....at least I think its a full moon .....didn't really look. :???:

Mornin, you guys back east snowed in yet? Just got called into work, wife not happy with the 4am phone call. you stay safe back there, drink some beer and watch it snow. Almost 60 here today.

Morning Rani, and Jaws. Looks like I have about 15in now. But It is supposed to snow another 15 all day today.

Hey I have 18" so far or at least they say I do. But I can't see out....IT HAS DRIFTED ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP OF THE WINDOW AND DOOR!

good morning to all.....im back 2 years post divorce , have lurked occasionally but now im back , now I might just be able to get something built , managed to hold onto my dusters ...1st in line is 70 duster 340 3spd bench seat sublime car , been in a field since the 80's

Hey Snow gang, looks like 15 or so on top of the tikey truck and I lost my back deck in a drift. No idea where the ducks are above or below the snow. Get any thunder snow?

Hey Tike. Guess I'll git busy after breakfast. Only had about 3in here before dark yesterday. Not enough to blow.

Snow stopped for now. A lot of wind blown drifts. I guess if all things were equal about 6 inches tops. Of course the local news says 15 at Philly airport which is almost twenty miles south of me.

Hey Tike. Guess I'll git busy after breakfast. Only had about 3in here before dark yesterday. Not enough to blow.

You are kidding me! You started this and last evening we were to get 12" And you don't have much snow?

Oh...I was out at the Pub until 10:00 and only maybe 2 " when I came home. The wind blew all night so I am hoping when I get through the door that the driveway is bare.

-
Back