Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I agree, its just another day.
My wife though is like a little kid when it comes to other's B-Day's and special holidays....especially St. Patrick's Day.
Her family is VERY Irish and show it. Its like a national holiday with them. And no its not all drinking either.
My Father, and my Brother were both born on St Patty's Day. Sadly,,,, They are both gone now.....:(:(

Mornin folks....still locked down and I just got to my office and decided to see who was here.

The drugs that has made it into the place is some wicked stuff. Last Sunday a CO who is a good friend picked up a paper that was dropped by an inmate. Half hour later he had a headache....15 minutes later he was loopy as He**. So they took him to the hospital. He just had a good high for a few hours.

Last edited:
Started taking the undercoat off the Cuda yesterday after going through the brakes found a small rot hole in the back under the seat area. Hope the window channel is good. Hope like hell it is.

good morning stranger... and others that are really strange :eek:
lol I know I know. I will try to do better about coming in more often!!

Rebuilt the carb on my dart. Got the new gas tank and painted it. Ordered the new sending unit yesterday for her and looking at grounding straps this morning. Other than that just been working and trying to stay cool lol

Did i say good morning yet?
I dont remember.
Birthdays, anniversarys- happy to all!
After this morning’s appointment, think im going to spend some time on the barracuda.

Think things have all quieted down over at the prison here. No deaths last I heard. Thought they were kinda dumbasses though for putting it in the ventilation system. Guessing they have shut the AC down and the poor babies are now sweating in the 90 plus weather we are having. Serves them right!!!

The drugs that has made it into the place is some wicked stuff. Last Sunday a CO who is a good friend picked up a paper that was dropped by an inmate. Half hour later he had a headache....15 minutes later he was loopy as He**. So they took him to the hospital. He just had a good high for a few hours. The thing that tipped the scale that they wanted to lock down was in Ohio they threw it in the ventilation system and something like 20 people went to the Hospital. I saw a video of one of the inmates here on K2 falling out. That crap is being laced with phentenol and is deadly
fentanyl is deadly. they caught a dude with over a pound of it here locally 2 weeks ago, said it was enough to wipe out the entire city of Columbus Ohio if it'd gotten in the water.

Think things have all quieted down over at the prison here. No deaths last I heard. Thought they were kinda dumbasses though for putting it in the ventilation system. Guessing they have shut the AC down and the poor babies are now sweating in the 90 plus weather we are having. Serves them right!!!
hey Barb, how have you been

-
Back