Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Going in for what very well may be my final Army physical this am

I took an odd shot and visited this thread yesterday and was very pleasantly surprised with hot chick pics..
A man in a thong....
I'll be back in a few months to see if things improve again LOL.....
That’s just hoppy trying to get in touch with his feminine side

Wife just called and said three big deer with horns about ran over her at the end of the driveway, I told her not to worry about it because they are not in rut. :lol:She said what !! :rofl:

Here's a question for the masses that's on my head for a second about the Forum. Does anybody else notice that one of our very few female members can post something relatively for lack of better words stupid and the old white man's club just swoons....
You look on recent posts and some thread has 20 some likes in no time at all and if it's about nothing... ?

And also you have to quote me if you want my attention on this thread I have put the no watch on it so I don't get 65 notices a day...

City girl????? lol
yep. Kansas But raised in Arkansas, I took her fishing for her first time if that tells you anything

Here's a question for the masses that's on my head for a second about the Forum. Does anybody else notice that one of our very few female members can post something relatively for lack of better words stupid and the old white man's club just swoons....
You look on recent posts and some thread has 20 some likes in no time at all and if it's about nothing... ?
yep, I have and agree

What it is is I'm part of the old white man's club LOL and I'm embarrassed for us...

LOL we transfer them to FEBO!
The women on this thread are good people.

Thanks Hoppy! I appreciate ya saying so. I have learned a lot from this forum and the majority of guys (99.999%) on here are great guys who are always willing to help fellow members... regardless if it is male or female asking for help.

What it is is I'm part of the old white man's club LOL and I'm embarrassed for us...
I just look at us as MOPAR "people" enjoying fellowship, knowledge, and our cars.
Like any group of people some have their own sense of insecurity and do or say stuff you and I don't agree with or feel is inappropriate.
I just ignore it. If its to out of line the Mods will take care of them, and give them the boot if needed.
JMO

Thanks Hoppy! I appreciate ya saying so. I have learned a lot from this forum and the majority of guys (99.999%) on here are great guys who are always willing to help fellow members... regardless if it is male or female asking for help.
Well of course and that wasn't my point..

Any time You and Rani always are a big help also. Really cant think of others that join in on line. Now Zwoman has fun at Carlisle for sure.

I just look at us as MOPAR "people" enjoying fellowship, knowledge, and our cars.
Like any group of people some have their own sense of insecurity and do or say stuff you and I don't agree with or feel is inappropriate.
I just ignore it. If its to out of line the Mods will take care of them, and give them the boot if needed.
JMO
I didn't mean to say anybody said anything inappropriate... Or actually did anything seriously inappropriate...
I said swooning...
And exactly what I was talking about was treating everybody the same..
NOT drooling over every word somebody says... And of course I'm being overdramatic about that as well but I think the couple people are getting what I'm saying...

I didn't mean to say anybody said anything inappropriate... Or actually did anything seriously inappropriate...
I said swooning...
And exactly what I was talking about was treating everybody the same..
NOT drooling over every word somebody says... And of course I'm being overdramatic about that as well but I think the couple people are getting what I'm saying...
A great example is wonder woman on FEBO. But she plays it also. Pretty funny sometimes.

-
Back