Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Funny story. When I first started talking to Rani I thought she was a guy and said some guy stuff toward her. I found out really fast she was a lady!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have seen it also and totally agree. There are a lot of members just overwhelmed that a female enjoys working on cars.
You get what I'm saying it's nothing offencive it's just is what it is..
I'm sure exchanged kind words with some of the females on here, but again I'm hopeful that it was pertinent to a reproductive conversation.
Yep Rani knows her stuff for sure!!!
Perfect example...

Funny story. When I first started talking to Rani I thought she was a guy and said some guy stuff toward her. I found out really fast she was a lady!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
That's the way I prefer to find out. I mean for even a female to not assume that everybody assumes she's mail until said so on a 99 % male forum..

I certainly wouldn't go on a for eye Shadow only forum and assumed everybody would think I was a guy...

My opinion is that Rani is very competent with her powder coating capabilities and I feel she does know a lot about cars. I'm sure more than I do!! I also find she is a nice person from the posts I have seen from her. As far as likes on posts goes, it doesn't affect my day one way or another who gets what amount.

My opinion is that Rani is very competent with her powder coating capabilities and I feel she does know a lot about cars. I'm sure more than I do!! I also find she is a nice person from the posts I have seen from her. As far as likes on posts goes, it doesn't affect my day one way or another who gets what amount.
I sure appreciate you proven what I'm saying but I think everybody gets it...LOL..

My daughter is a good wrench actually. And she drives heave construction equipment who whould know? 4'11" and around 100.
DSC05972.JPG

Fellas..let's not run Rani off as now this thread has singled her out, and possibly drawn unwanted attention to her. Just keep are eyes and ears open to make sure nobody crosses a line with her or any of our members of the fairer sex. If they do then we have a little late night justice for them... If people swoon, or like everything the female members post well..that's on those members, let them make themselves look like school boys...

Yea !! How the hell is our Tool man Mike doing!! Hay Mike !! What day is it bud, thirsty Thursday??

All right about that was pretty funny you guys have turned it into me not liking some particular female on this Forum LOL have a good day men...
One of these days to test my theory I'll start a for a boddies account in on my wife's phone and post up a picture of some hot chick next to Mopar LOL and see how many responses I get to my stupid questions....lol...

Yea !! How the hell is our Tool man Mike doing!! Hay Mike !! What day is it bud, thirsty Thursday??
Yes it is! Speaking of which, I found a 12 bix of homebrew Candian Blonde I didn't know I had. Car show coming up this weekend. LOL

I could start a thread about my day or thought about something and not get but maybe two likes and mybe on reply :lol::lol::rofl:

Fellas..let's not run Rani off as now this thread has singled her out, and possibly drawn unwanted attention to her. Just keep are eyes and ears open to make sure nobody crosses a line with her or any of our members of the fairer sex. If they do then we have a little late night justice for them... If people swoon, or like everything the female members post well..that's on those members, let them make themselves look like school boys...
Let me be clear and saying I was pointing no particular person...

Mopar Cruise in at Culver's in Grand Forks ND tonight. See all y'all there! Hah! Geography hint, it is right up close to the Canadian border on US Hwy 29! Ya gotta want to find it!
You'd **** if I would cruise in with the Swinger! LOL

LOL I have started some stupid threads like if south of the equator do all cars need LH lug nuts. Think it went five pages. Pretty funny stuff.

-
Back