Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yes it is! Speaking of which, I found a 12 bix of homebrew Candian Blonde I didn't know I had. Car show coming up this weekend. LOL
I I was near by I would stop by and get you out and walk a bit, I like walking to get my hart rate going and put new air across my lungs, keep moving Mike, best thing for us ol guys that still enjoy a good day .

And for the rest of y'all don't worry I'm not picking on your girlfriend...:poke::rofl:
she is not on this site so..... lmao J par

FB_IMG_1566009404709.jpg

Hah, if you want to distract Jpar just throw out some snowmobile smack or reference! Time to tune em up out here, we can see our breath in the mornings! Snowmobiles or ......... yep can't think of anything witty that rhymes with snowmobile!
Popmobile!
pop130.jpg

Hah, if you want to distract Jpar just throw out some snowmobile smack or reference! Time to tune em up out here, we can see our breath in the mornings! Snowmobiles or ......... yep can't think of anything witty that rhymes with snowmobile!
My wife and I are always hopeful for a long snowy winter..:thumbsup:

good morning !!
Wish I had my old Northway ! But no snow to speak of here in northeast Arkansas

I didn't mean to say anybody said anything inappropriate... Or actually did anything seriously inappropriate...
I said swooning...
And exactly what I was talking about was treating everybody the same..
NOT drooling over every word somebody says... And of course I'm being overdramatic about that as well but I think the couple people are getting what I'm saying...
Nope never thought that, always enjoy reading your comments.

Hah! Come on MeM, we are both from Arkansas you know perfectly well a snowmobile there is a car hood and a rope!
Agee, I lived in Hell and Noise for two years (Illinois) had a Northway 440 with a tuned expiation chamber (header) jumped a few roads on that old sled.. I don't miss the snow so we do this now, my son's and I work closely together as he sits 6th in championship out of 73 cars. Live life like we mean it bud.

20190810_212821.jpg

It's sad to open up my Facebook this morning with a notification that I have events planned this weekend with Kit Car Phil who passed away last week. Going to be a tough weekend.

Damn it I tried to let it go and live on..
So I go over to this thread where this cat has this really cool brand new Lenco transmission that he paid 6K for and is showing pictures.. I gave him his seventh like, it should have 40 likes it's badass..,.

So I go over to this thread where this cat has this really cool brand new Lenco transmission that he paid 6K for and is showing pictures.. I gave him his seventh like, it should have 40 likes it's badass..,.
I saw that thread when he first posted. I hope he's building a race car. :lol:

I agree, did you see the screaming deal @66340SEDAN got on a small block !! I bet it is a 360

-
Back