Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Have you guys ever played grand theft auto video game??

It's really fun but kinda disturbing at the same time because it's bad, really bad. Kids should NOT see any of that.

It is funny that you can pick a horse to be the driver so the horse steals a oldsmobile 442 LOL

This is such a great song... Too bad Keith Moon died shortly after it was released and there are no live concert videos of him playing it... He's one of my favorite drummers...

However there is some good footage of him in this video...

Awesome studio stuff... bass - chill, lead guitar - intense, Keith's antics are the best.

Everyone checked out early?

I went to bed early because I had a sore throat...

It was too sore to eat dinner...

But I had trouble sleeping, so I got up and had a bowl of soup and some tea....

Now a quick run through FABO and back to bed...

My eyes are starting to hurt again...

I hate when my body has issues...

Have you guys ever played grand theft auto video game??

It's really fun but kinda disturbing at the same time because it's bad, really bad. Kids should NOT see any of that.

It is funny that you can pick a horse to be the driver so the horse steals a oldsmobile 442 LOL

I've never played it, but my oldest son has had every version since it was released...

I farted. Yall better open a window. Quick.

Fart 06.png

:thumbsup:
I said something that may have been taken the wrong way...
haha nah, I know you’d just be joking. Takes quite a bit to offend me. Heck, if I was easily offended, I’d left a long time ago haha.

My picture didn't take...

I posted something insulting to chris, and afterward decided not to take a chance on insulting him even through I was just "closing" the door that he left open....

I could repost it as long as he agrees not to be offended and take as the joke it was meant to be...
I won’t be Karl. Not from you anyway

No, just **** for brains... :poke: :lol:

TMM delete it if you think it's too harsh... :D
There is some truth there, I mean I did re-enlist... twice hahahaha oh and turn down a promotion recently. So yeah, truth there :rofl:

Everyone checked out early?
I fell asleep before 9. Actually slept decently for a change. Still woke several time but not until closer to when I needed to wake up. So improving

-
Back