Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Trunk weatherstrip. Moving back to headliner side trim next...
PXL_20201015_192827639.jpg
PXL_20201015_192833143.jpg

That looks nice! Did you find those on Amazon? Been thinking about upgrading since my old fluoros need replacing.
I've got ( 20 ) 4x2 - 4 bulb units in my shop. I have converted them all over to LED, direct wired. Makes a HUGE difference...
PXL_20201015_195201506.jpg

Getting there, all the engine wiring is done, now to deal with the dash. These little tractors have no room for any extra wires. Day is almost done.

Got the trunk weather strip done and installed the side garnishes for the headliner. Still a few small wrinkles, but they will go away with the heat gun...
PXL_20201015_212732345.jpg

Super big shout out to our moderators for removing the posted political picture. The main reason I hang out here is to get away from that kind of political crap. I fought and bled for the American gift of being able to vote. It is a precious gift. Post that kind of statement in the political forum where it belongs.

Super big shout out to our moderators for removing the posted political picture. The main reason I hang out here is to get away from that kind of political crap. I fought and bled for the American gift of being able to vote. It is a precious gift. Post that kind of statement in the political forum where it belongs.
Haha wasn’t me this time.

A few details to deal with and john deere tractor will be ready to go tomorrow morning. Then i will putt the fargo back into shop.

It was not political. IMO. But o well..................

Made the first leg of my journey. Stopped and hung out with my brother for few along the way. Near Kansas City for the night. Should make it to Ramie-land Friday afternoon.

I missed it....

-
Back