Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dont you love it when there is an extra breaker on a machine and it's hidden? Took a deep fat fryer apart last night to troubleshoot. Cook was yelling about needing it now as midnight meal was coming out. Proper voltage in, but wouldnt even come on manually closing the coils.
Bad part is I knew it was there just forgot about it.:(:BangHead::icon_fU:
Had a compressor like that. I marked it so there was no making that mistake again.

Frank any chance you have some sort of ignition book that has Canadian distributor numbers in it? I have a few I cannot identify, single point Prestolite. Pretty sure the are for Canadian cars.
I read this in the morning, and forgot to reply. Usually i can enter numbers in my parts store computer and come up with a useable number. I use the autoline database as well.

So you might not get much exposure......................, Cue Carl:lol:

Did somebody ask for some exposure...

flasher (1).jpg

I used to have a table saw.... Then I loaned it to my brother....

Haven't seen it since...

Now he moved to Arizona... He kept telling me that he was going to bring it back before he moved.... I don't think I'll ever see it again...
Have a brother like that. Better off giving it away than expecting it back. I wont loan him tools anymore.and more often than not, comes back effed up.

Have a brother like that. Better off giving it away than expecting it back. I wont loan him tools anymore.and more often than not, comes back effed up.

Don't get me started on tools...

I know when my brother has been in my tool box because first he looses all my 1/2" wrenches, and after those are all gone, he looses the 13 mm's....

Just spent the evening shooting the breeze with my neighbor Sublime one and the Texan Ben Drinkin. Very cool to meet him. Hope he has a safe trip back home!

I have yet to meet John, but have had the honor of consuming multiple beverages on multiple occasions with 'Ben D'. LOL
I met up with John and his wife Jodi in winnipeg last year. Very nice people. They came up for some shopping and to catch a jets game.

I have yet to meet John, but have had the honor of consuming multiple beverages on multiple occasions with 'Ben D'. LOL
Oh well in that case you and John will get along just fine.:lol:

Morning boys...still nice weather here in the 40's this morning.
Heading out to CA Tuesday back to the 80's
@Unconventional how close to the Oakland area are ya??

-
Back