Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We had a great visit, I have said it before but the folks from this forum are simply just good people. When you meet them you get exactly the same guy as their FABO persona. No pretenders or posers. Any of you on here that have never been able to get to a gathering of FABO folks make the effort. You will not be disappointed. It is well worth the effort.

Worked on my Son's 383 yesterday. Hasn't run in a year. Him and his brother couldn't figure out that thingy that sits on top of the engine in the center
PXL_20201017_210736234.jpg
PXL_20201017_210751725.jpg
PXL_20201017_210802553.jpg

We were doing a annual get together for a while, Think Mitch had the last one. Virus kind of screwed this year up. Always a fun time.

We had a great visit, I have said it before but the folks from this forum are simply just good people. When you meet them you get exactly the same guy as their FABO persona. No pretenders or posers. Any of you on here that have never been able to get to a gathering of FABO folks make the effort. You will not be disappointed. It is well worth the effort.

When we met for the first time on lift day 1 it was like we had been friends since grade school. Everyone was as they seem on here. I have not laughed that much in years. I sure hope I am invited to shed tear down day.

Nice what are your plans?
I don't know. Option 1 is restore it. (a lot of missing parts) Option 2 rat rod. Drop an engine in it and go... Option 3 flat bed. Option 4 shorten the frame and make it a short bed step side. Option number 5 a wrecker. Option number 6 sell it to you

Seriously thinking right after Carlisle. Marilyn gave the go ahead. When are you all available Tues after maybe?

-
Back