Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning everyone, leaves are starting to fall on elm trees, I have a handicap fellow here in my blind trying to get him a deer for his freezer this morning

I'll be in branson till Wednesday night, staying at Big Cedar Lodge, needed a short get away!
Quite cabin up in the woods kind of thing.
No real plans just playing it by ear.
That's the best kind, wish I was away from the house, seems I have been here all year and need a break.

I thought I heard thunder during the night. I see the snow that went through Lon's area. @lkopaska
upload_2020-10-18_8-15-31.png

Had some frost this morning. We are at 45 now. Will be lucky to break 60, but the sun is out. I plan to paint after it passes 55...
make sure the service is at least 60 if its metal, enjoy !! What are you painting ?

Had some frost this morning. We are at 45 now. Will be lucky to break 60, but the sun is out. I plan to paint after it passes 55...
That reminded me, I was going to bring the paint in last night. Oops. Just brought the can in from the garage and set it on the counter in the sun.

Wood - my shed. Can says 50F. But this ain't no fine finish. As long as the boards are dry it's happening today.

View attachment 1715615057
shoot yes, shoot it with a cloud mist all over, cut in hard to get to areas then come back for a even heavy coat, it will look great, listening to me could get you in trouble or make you shine like an expert :rofl::rofl:

shoot yes, shoot it with a cloud mist all over, cut in hard to get to areas then come back for a even heavy coat, it will look great, listening to me could get you in trouble or make you shine like an expert :rofl::rofl:
cloud mist? Is that like a fog? lol. One coat with a 3" brush will git er done....

-
Back