Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nothing cures a tuff morning like back strap, biscuits and gravy with fried taters and eggs. She never cooks like that for me? Wonder what BenRicky whispered in her ear! Hah! We fed him and sent him to TMM. I just went out in the shop and I confess, while you may not remember the night before. If shop looks like a crime scene in the morning ya know you had a great time.

57181D25-BAB9-43A3-A6D3-AFD9901AF633.jpeg

Nothing cures a tuff morning like back strap, biscuits and gravy with fried taters and eggs. She never cooks like that for me? Wonder what BenRicky whispered in her ear! Hah! We fed him and sent him to TMM. I just went out in the shop and I confess, while you may not remember the night before. If shop looks like a crime scene in the morning ya know you had a great time.

View attachment 1715615063
You got rid of BD without calling the law?? :rofl:

View attachment 1715615063
Now I’m hungry!!

Spending some of that moldy money :poke: Vans is nice stuff :thumbsup:
Yeah, they are great. Two weeks ago I ordered a quarter window roller kit from them. Tracked it USPS. Finally it said I picked it up at the P.O. WTF ??? I never pick anything up. 5 more day pass, then I call Vans, and speak to Mike. Explained it all to him. At first he didnt want to do anything about it, but finally he agreed to send another. Couple a days later I called him and gave him this order since he was so good about the problem. 2 days a go he texted me that he he got the first one back, with the shipping label missing..:wtf:
Now I got this order , and one of the red marker lights is missing the red lens. Im sure they didnt look in its box before they shipped it. So I guess Ill be on the phone with Mike again tomorrow. Im sure he will take care of it....
PXL_20201018_142606091.jpg

I don't know. Option 1 is restore it. (a lot of missing parts) Option 2 rat rod. Drop an engine in it and go... Option 3 flat bed. Option 4 shorten the frame and make it a short bed step side. Option number 5 a wrecker. Option number 6 sell it to you

Option 7: Take parts off of TJ's Fargo.... :D

Yeah, they are great. Two weeks ago I ordered a quarter window roller kit from them. Tracked it USPS. Finally it said I picked it up at the P.O. WTF ??? I never pick anything up. 5 more day pass, then I call Vans, and speak to Mike. Explained it all to him. At first he didnt want to do anything about it, but finally he agreed to send another. Couple a days later I called him and gave him this order since he was so good about the problem. 2 days a go he texted me that he he got the first one back, with the shipping label missing..:wtf:
Now I got this order , and one of the red marker lights is missing the red lens. Im sure they didnt look in its box before they shipped it. So I guess Ill be on the phone with Mike again tomorrow. Im sure he will take care of it....
View attachment 1715615110
Sucks to get stuff that ain't right. But, they would never make any money if they open every box that comes in. As long as they take care of it... F'n Chinese kids not looking what they put in the box. :mad:

Two couplers and one fitting away from the first test firing. This area sucks for speed parts. Gotta wait for Summit to deliver the parts. :(

-
Back