Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
s-l400.jpg

:D Tasteeeee

Good morning All. Last day to do nothing, then back to work. Shoulder is still bad, so we will have to see how that goes. Anyways, coffee is done brewing, need a cup or 12

OMR Prediction II

Zman67x ... forms a partnership with Sublime one...
and produce the world's finest adult beverage in history, sadly Zman is unable to taste it due to a permante loss of taste and smell. Sublime One .pulls it off the market after 30 days, due to its eerie green color .and people report strange behavior after consuming it.
Ok LMAO! No seriously I think this will work?
Zman and I just got to figure out a name for the new biz and of course dodge the tax collector!

Howdy folks, cool and foggy this morning. Back to full work weeks tomorrow. Bummed, was getting used to the 3 day work week.

another layer of snow overnight...

Just took some ibuprofin to help numb the pain in my neck so I can try to clear the driveways in a bit...

If I get ambitious, I may test the new faucet and see if it works better on hot before pulling the old one out... I want to be sure that it works before wrenching my neck climbing under the sink to replace it...

Last edited:
another layer of snow overnight...

Just took some ibuprofin to help numb the pain in my neck so I can try to clear the driveways in a bit...

If I get ambitious, I may test the new faucet and see if it works better on hot before pulling the old one out... I want to be sure that it works before wrenching my nick climbing under the sink to replace it...
I did that faucet thing a month ago. Not easy or fun for an old fat guy. LOL

My sons place uses a pumpout ejector system. The pump crapped out yesterday. Lol. better him than me. Good thing he was home. Not too bad, it has valves so its easy to replace.

1 rotor replaced, which involved repacking wheel bearings. One more to do. Owner brought wheels, bolt pattern is good, centre hole is small. He went for 16’s so i cant even swap tires over to original rims. Great money saving there!

Good morning All. Last day to do nothing, then back to work. Shoulder is still bad, so we will have to see how that goes. Anyways, coffee is done brewing, need a cup or 12

Howdy folks, cool and foggy this morning. Back to full work weeks tomorrow. Bummed, was getting used to the 3 day work week.
Wah, wah, wah Quitcherbellyachin. I gotta be at work in a few hours. I will be very surprised if we don't work straight through this coming weekend.

Good Morning

Wah, wah, wah Quitcherbellyachin. I gotta be at work in a few hours. I will be very surprised if we don't work straight through this coming weekend.

Good Morning

Actually will be nice to go back to work. Havent been able to do much of anything at home, might as well be with friends and making money. Should have saved the vacation, but didn't know about my shoulder back then.[/QUOTE]

-
Back