Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Looking at the door edge in the picture it looks a bit to thick to be factory and if it's full of bondo that would account for part of the problem I would think.
Hmmm that’s an idea. I have a second set of doors, the factory originals . I’ll toss them on the car and see before doing much else

First. Fall back with those clocks. It's nice the computerized ones are automatic.

Morning gang!!
I guess those long days of summer are officially over.
Time for a few months of some doom and gloom.:mad:

I don't suppose any of you guys has a decent small block damper laying around? For forged crank/273.

Coffees ready time to get up!!
Wind is howling real good this morning but still no rain and thank god no snow.

Morning!
No snow yet. Buddy is changing oil in his vehicles today. I have to finish oil change on forklift.

Here today it will be sunny 60's little wind time for some golf.
Tonight, best buddy and his wife coming over for chili, cinnamon rolls, and Chiefs football...GO CHIEFS!!

Last edited:
Ray heard from Tim?? He hasn't posted in a few days.

The other day plan on calling him this AM. Hey Anders just saw your wanted ad, if spinning high RPM's I would not trust a 60 year old rubber in a dampne.

What gets long when you jerk it, fits between boobs, fits in a hole and loves to be pulled?

A seat belt.

Chris you up to it? Easy buy them scan them and post them in case we hit if we do then we worry about the lawyers! :rofl: @dukeboy318

Last edited:
-
Back