Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Chris you up to it? Easy buy them scan them and post them in case we hit if we do then we worry about the lawyers! :rofl: @dukeboy318
Sure. We used to at work. We just scan them all along with a list, everyone got a copy.

Highest I ever got was 12K on a scratch ticked. It was in CA
Years ago, I had a buddy went in the store and bought two scratch tickets.
He was with his then 12 year old daughter. He let her choose which ticket she wanted.
He got zero$$ but hers was a 10k winner.
He took the ticket back and told her she wasn't old enough to claim the ticket.
For years when she wanted something she tell him to just use some of that lottery money. :lol::lol:

Morning!
No snow yet. Buddy is changing oil in his vehicles today. I have to finish oil change on forklift.
Picked up a jug of oil to do the Mazda- due soon. Need to check what I got on miles. Maybe this afternoon if it dries up outside. That's what they said yesterday - so probably pour all day. Good Morning

It's Suspended Sunday!

suspendedDL.jpg

Good morning :D

Good morning everyone. Another migraine. God this sucks. Hopefully it clears and can salvage some of the day

Good Morning All! That was a bad wind storm, lots of damage. I ended up in a refinery near Canada, needed parts from Redmond and co worker had to drive down there to get them. Home at 0730. Got my fan going on my genereator and got it started. Today is football and picking up a rare record, meeting up with C list seller.

I still hear geese outside. Very odd for this time of the year. Farmers almanac says cold and lots of snow.
Wildlife says different. Bees didnt stockpile as much as a typical winter.

Guess i should get moving. My plans got changed so my hopes to start cutting up the s10 went out the window.

-
Back