Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Also walked into a bar, must have been all of 15ft x 30ft. While dumping a beer in my face I noticed a bullet hole and cracks in the mirror behind the bar. So I asked the bartender “how long has that been there”? He says forever.

Cool sorts of stories from back in the day.

Prescott, AZ

Palace saloon

Patrons saved the Brunswick bar and kept drinking as the town burned

Prescott, AZ

Palace saloon

That’s that old mining town right? I’ve been there as well, really cool town.

The thing about Arizona is you got to be there at the right time. First time through the painted desert, looked like it was painted brown. 3 years later the pastel colors were brilliant, awesome contrast. Same with the Grand Canyon, one time the colors just popped. The next time it looked like a black and white photo.

The thing about Arizona is you got to be there at the right time. First time through the painted desert, looked like it was painted brown. 3 years later the pastel colors were brilliant, awesome contrast. Same with the Grand Canyon, one time the colors just popped. The next time it looked like a black and white photo.

That's the rain cycle. You'll get awesome desert bloom. Usually like once every 7 or 10 years. I hit one when I was living there. Amazing what comes out

Last time I was there about 5 years ago it was so rainy and wet that the wild horses didn’t have to move to find food or shade for that matter. Spent an afternoon at the rafting parking lot about a few miles into the tonto state park watching them. 3 foals and mares, a few fillies and the Alfa male. All the old studs kept their distance.

welp. I dun fucked up. when I was simplifying the harness in the duster, I might of made the lights inoperable. soooooo ill need to bring my multimeter home from work and see what I screwed up. I have an idea of the exact wire to I don't think it'll be too bad especially since I have gotten pretty comfortable with wiring

welp. I dun fucked up. when I was simplifying the harness in the duster, I might of made the lights inoperable. soooooo ill need to bring my multimeter home from work and see what I screwed up. I have an idea of the exact wire to I don't think it'll be too bad especially since I have gotten pretty comfortable with wiring

Yup.. feels good when it's not intimidating.

Started the day with snow, rainy drizzling the rest if the day. Still now, and foggy as Hell.

20221210_205252.jpg

Going to another funeral today. The owner of one of the restaurants father has passed away. I'm sure today will be just like yesterday's funeral. There will be food and plenty of beer. Always plenty of food and beer in Vietnam. :thumbsup:

Prescott, AZ

Palace saloon

Morning good Sir. My buddy that was working with the Danes got a very coveted Coin from their commander. Not typically given out to “non Danes” also gave him a nice plaque with thanks note on it all official like presentation at awards ceremony. Another world class sniper event is in the books!

Morning good Sir. My buddy that was working with the Danes got a very coveted Coin from their commander. Not typically given out to “non Danes” also gave him a nice plaque with thanks note on it all official like presentation at awards ceremony. Another world class sniper event is in the books!

Those style events are so cool

Coins. Yeah, I always carried one, sucked bad when you did not have one when in a bar was the coin challenge. Prob have 50 of them from over the years.

Willie ever get the ones from like Bush Gardens for a day of free admission and showed it at the ticket booth?

-
Back