Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Getting a real soaker here. Rain had stopped for a while last evening. In the shop at work and BAM! Thunder just rocked everything. Guy I worked with opened the door to look out and lightning was getting pretty wild. Within a few seconds it fas hail. Then quickly turned to dumping rain. He's like F that, guess I'm gonna miss smoke break. LOL Wife said she didn't think there was hail at the house. But the thunder started the same. Made the dog jump.

Good Morning
You get big hail over there Keith?

Great hope to see it on the road soon.
You have a tranny jack ?
I do have one. I still have to grunt it under the car because I don't have clearance enough even with the 6-ton jack stands... I slide it on a piece of plywood then set it onto the jack when I'm under the car to position it properly.

Poor design on the jack as it won't go flat enough

I do have one. I still have to grunt it under the car because I don't have clearance enough even with the 6-ton jack stands... I slide it on a piece of plywood then set it onto the jack when I'm under the car to position it properly.

Poor design on the jack as it won't go flat enough
I have the same problem, can't get the car high enough and the last time I put it back in I did what you did and slid it under on cardboard then put 2 ratchet straps under the tranny 1 on the front and one on the back hooked the straps onto both frame rails and ratcheted it up. Worked pretty good and saved my back.

It's Fiero Friday!

d0ce6b81e27d570f2b8ff36971e64a71.jpg

Good morning :D

Just small stuff this time. We do occasionally get big marbles. Got a free roof and gutters a few years back. :thumbsup:
Got a new roof a few years back also. Get baseball size here and sometimes softball size. Always busy in the body shop when we get hail.

Morning, little bit of the white stuff overnight here. should get up to the mid 50s then more snow this weekend.

I was sleeping by then but my boss sent me pics of the northern lights last night. I wish I was awake to see them.

IMG951655.jpg

IMG951743.jpg

Coffee break. I need one. Dropped ginder on floor. Not thinking i picked it up and turned it on. The flapwheel exploded. Scared the crap out of me. I got lucky. Had the time lapse going. Havent checked the footage though.

Well, only two more days of partying. And I mean heavy partying. These frikin people are nuts. I might just go home and not drink a beer for a month. Lol

Well, only two more days of partying. And I mean heavy partying. These frikin people are nuts. I might just go home and not drink a beer for a month. Lol
I'd understand that if you say you're partied out lol! BTW those Mimosas work good, last night I had drank an energy drink late in the day so they were battling that and I was up at 0200. I'm refilling the order, will probably buy a couple boxes to save on shipping.

I'd understand that if you say you're partied out lol! BTW those Mimosas work good, last night I had drank an energy drink late in the day so they were battling that and I was up at 0200. I'm refilling the order, will probably buy a couple boxes to save on shipping.
Rich, I could bring you some home from here, but the shipping from the east coast to the west coast would probably be just as much. I am definitely bringing a few boxes home. Lol

Rich, I could bring you some home from here, but the shipping from the east coast to the west coast would probably be just as much. I am definitely bringing a few boxes home. Lol
Mitch apprecitate that but they are well set up for easy payment with Paypal. Good stuff and I like that it doesn't hang on keeping you groggy in the a.m.

Wow 9 of yinz gize from the 2021 coffee club calendar on here this morning. Hey don't throw out those calendars if you still got 'em: Only 3 years 9 months and 8 days til they repeat in 2027! Mopar Tim will have to wait 3 years 11 months and 5 days 'til he repeats in March '27, then Eric in April, Rich in May, Frank in June, Chris in July, Keith & Ray in August, John in Sept. and Mitch in Dec. Mine's been hanging in the garage stuck on BenRicky November. After 2027 it won't repeat again til 2038. Obviously I have too much time on my hands, right?

Wow 9 of yinz gize from the 2021 coffee club calendar on here this morning. Hey don't throw out those calendars if you still got 'em: Only 3 years 9 months and 8 days til they repeat in 2027! Mopar Tim will have to wait 3 years 11 months and 5 days 'til he repeats in March '27, then Eric in April, Rich in May, Frank in June, Chris in July, Keith & Ray in August, John in Sept. and Mitch in Dec. Mine's been hanging in the garage stuck on BenRicky November. After 2027 it won't repeat again til 2038. Obviously I have too much time on my hands, right?
I think I have all of mine : )

Dang it's snowing here, getting kinda late for that. Sunday will be best weather day of weekend better than raining all weekend!

-
Back