Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The other track farther across the valley is Bakersfield Speedway, fast 1/3 mile dirt. We have a nick name for it, but I will refrain from using it in fear of being offensive :lol: One good reason for going to Bakersfield Speedway is Bottoms Up Espresso is on my route :lol:

bottomsup.jpg

71 72 Plymouth Duster 340 Twister Sharktooth Grill ORIGINAL Mopar W/ Lights WOW | eBay

Got War Department approval to put a bid in on this, REALLY doubt it will stand but hope so, will be at work when it closes in 6 hours.
Do your high bid and the site will increase your bid against other increased bids but you probably know that. If it’s something I want I always do that because the last minute can be fast and furious. I always end my high bid with a 7 and have beat out others by a couple dollars. Good luck!!

Do your high bid and the site will increase your bid against other increased bids but you probably know that. If it’s something I want I always do that because the last minute can be fast and furious. I always end my high bid with a 7 and have beat out others by a couple dollars. Good luck!!
I put in what I could live with if I won it, not much more than the starting bid, why I say I doubt I'll win it. Thanks for the tip on the 7 dollar amount, makes sense.

I put in what I could live with if I won it, not much more than the starting bid, why I say I doubt I'll win it. Thanks for the tip on the 7 dollar amount, makes sense.
Yep most people will end their bid with a 0 or 5 so I add another dollar or two usually ending with a 7 and will often win the bid.

Last edited:
Well crapola, time to go to work. At least next weekend is a 4 day weekend so I'll think about that! Have a Great Day All!

Good morning C\_/ , with a cup to share if anyone wants, C\_/.
You have a huge amount of room for it to improve.... sorry for the bad start off the line
Yeah well, My problems left and haven't came back yet. I expect they will at some point to git their chit.
During my early years my grandpa told me again and again, "The worst two types of people on this earth are liars and thieves".
My junior is both.
My wife let him and his ***** move in here to stay with her while I was hospitalized. That was over a year ago and we are still trying to get them out again.
If I do get my door keys back, I'll need to change all the locks anyway. That's just sad.
But anyway, Let's all try to have a ticklish Tuesday.

Ya ever wake up and just think it would've been so much better if you would have just stuck your head into that piece of machinery at work yesterday?

I normally wake an hour before it. At least I can watch the clock while I wait till my day starts. Lol
Yea same here or my luck 2 hours before it goes off and toss and turn for 1.5 hours then just drag my *** out of bed.

-
Back