Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Tomorrow is our Birthday!
I am done with the last class rotation. I take this week off out of respect for all the neighbors deer hunting. Trying to be community minded.
So we was out target shooting, late afternoon, sighting in our guns and stuff. Took a break, and 4 deer walk out into the field. Go figure, was a week before hunting season.

Brakes done. Firebird cancelled for today. Tried plowing this wet snow. Bad idea. Will have to use tractor and backblade to smooth it out before it freezes. Or not.

In the category of "Oh, yeah.... been there"

:lol:

Screenshot_20231109_114707_Facebook.jpg

I'm betting I still have one I'll send you for free. But I won't be back in the states til December. I printed it off from somewhere. Was free to print at work, all double sided and in a nice binder. If you want it, it's yours.
Thanks I’ll take it. I was going to print it at work but they keep count per person on copies. I’d get flagged for that for sure. I did order a wiring diagram to use to help with reference in that department. That has been helpful at least.

Lordy mercy. Here's my coffee cup, missed or not C\_/.
I might not get with the program of a cell phone interface. I have tried for hours during past few days. Completing this post on the same Gateway laptop and windows 11 Edge browser because I can (with enough effort was to only way I could get'er done.
Wife got a few snapshots of the 67 notch fish for a nephew who is contacted with a couple very interested buyers. But.. those pics travelled via facebooks messenger between her and him. I don't know I can link them here but I will try.
Main reason I logged in was to say "yeah, I'm still twitchin" Just incase anyone one here gives a rats *** whether or not.
I think I saw @toolmanmike state "10 year anniversary" on the cellphone. Infant IMO. LOL
I've actually labored to support the a-body community since 1975 (includes 2 years at a different forum). I won't continue to toot my own horn. Hell it's all here somewhere anyway.
@toolmanmike , Hang in there for better or worse as long as you can. That's my only advise.
By the way, Youtube has thrown a couple bits at me I thought to share here but that seemed mor trouble that it was worth also (sorry).
Here's what it boils down to... The love of a virtual community of you folks with similar interests versus poke 12k or so in my pocket and sail away. So my next move is try to link those pics.
Yall please take care, Ben aka RedFish

-
Back