Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sooooo. Power tour platinum sold out. BUT got gold package for free because of refund from last year. And got rooms near every venue. Probably the same ones they would be booking for me....no where near 2700 bucks!!

Sorry Eric, Santa would have bought you a nice bottle to try if I would had been paying closer attention. Sitting around the parking lot at MITP we drink everything and what's in your glass isn't necessarily your favorite. Unless you set close to Terry! Right @68original ?
Well, you know how it goes Mike. I have a lot of favorites.

Yea I don't want to miss out again and plan on bringing a new bottle to try out.
I have a room. Mopar Joe is coming. I invited Lon and you are more than welcome. Bring some ear plugs cause some of us snore. $ Mopar guys with lots of different bottles. What could go wrong?

I have a room. Mopar Joe is coming. I invited Lon and you are more than welcome. Bring some ear plugs cause some of us snore. $ Mopar guys with lots of different bottles. What could go wrong?
I can book a motel and need to do that. Any idea what the is for booking a room Mike?

Sorry Eric, Santa would have bought you a nice bottle to try if I would had been paying closer attention. Sitting around the parking lot at MITP we drink everything and what's in your glass isn't necessarily your favorite. Unless you set close to Terry! Right @68original ?
It's all good, what I got is amazing. This was just a whisky on sale I thought was good and share the thoughts. Yes. @68original Has the good stuff, well and You. And Joe. And....

I can book a motel and need to do that. Any idea what the is for booking a room Mike?
Sorry for the delay. The wife just walked in. (the warden) :rofl: :rofl: Mine were $200 a night for 2 Queen sized beds room

Well, dropped the pup off at the sitter’s and made it to hotel. Airport is 150 feet away from front door, just a short hobble.

Sorry for the delay. The wife just walked in. (the warden) :rofl: :rofl: Mine were $200 a night for 2 Queen sized beds room
**** Man !!! Think I'll still be in Viet Nam. I could be in a 4 star waterfront hotel there for a WEEK for $200....KKKKKKKKKK :lol: :poke::poke:

**** Man !!! Think I'll still be in Viet Nam. I could be in a 4 star waterfront hotel there for a WEEK for $200....KKKKKKKKKK :lol: :poke::poke:
Yea but as long as ya don't have to eat naturally seasoned pig's feet every day it would be great. :lol:

-
Back