Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So, I came to Mama's house today around noon,with some out of town friends. When I got here this is what I saw one of the brothers doing. This is mostly popular in the north. But it still happens here in the south as well. Hell no I ain't eatin none of that.. I still miss my Gunner Boy..RIP Gunner.....
View attachment 1716207251

View attachment 1716207252

View attachment 1716207253
about-to-throw-up-david-rose.gif

Morning!
Internet issues keep me out of the loop. Good thing we paid extra for the better internet package. $150. Wase of money. Carnival isnt what it used to be. Staffing issues for sure, and its just shy of slavery. Take a minute and talk to a server, **** wages and a portion of their tips. We tip cash.

Had a great time on our excursion. I really screwed up and wore shorts the other day, like an idiot. No sunscreen. Burned the legs pretty good. I knew it would happen and did nothing to prevent it. Idiot.
Was a late excursion, Aruba is nice. Maybe all inclusive here would be a plan. The ship from the H2O as we retuned yesterday

View attachment 1716207254
Tip in cash if you can. THat's what I do. They can claim it or share it as they see fit. Have fun and enjoy your trip (except for the sunburn)

Thats a big 10/4 , I enjoy hearing our northern folks talk, have a good day and hope all goes well with your new deal you may have going
Thanks, not totally sure on the guy. Might just be a tire kicker. Then he made a run at me going to work for him doing event and executive protection. Told him to make an offer but I did not want a full time Gig. I am not satisfied that was not the real reason for the visit as he kept going back to that. He asked for a bid to get five guys spun up ASAP so I gave him that. We will see. I think perhaps he is a startup one or two man show? Our boy is SWAT in the County he operates out of so I am going to hit him up for intel on the guy, see if they have crossed paths. The dots just were not connecting in my head. So I will just kind of sit back and see what he does. Who knows it may work out great, you just never know what will come out of introductory type meetings? He is likely thinking the same thing about me!

Thanks, not totally sure on the guy. Might just be a tire kicker. Then he made a run at me going to work for him doing event and executive protection. Told him to make an offer but I did not want a full time Gig. I am not satisfied that was not the real reason for the visit as he kept going back to that. He asked for a bid to get five guys spun up ASAP so I gave him that. We will see. I think perhaps he is a startup one or two man show? Our boy is SWAT in the County he operates out of so I am going to hit him up for intel on the guy, see if they have crossed paths. The dots just were not connecting in my head. So I will just kind of sit back and see what he does. Who knows it may work out great, you just never know what will come out of introductory type meetings? He is likely thinking the same thing about me!

Small community.... easy to track down

Hope it's something real John

Getting sleet and snow right now but the redwing black birds have returned several WEEKS early so maybe the groundhog is onto something.

-
Back