Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
North of the border is still quiet on the weather front, just waiting for this supposed storm to come through. I want to run my RWD out and about for some fun :)

Thanks, not totally sure on the guy. Might just be a tire kicker. Then he made a run at me going to work for him doing event and executive protection. Told him to make an offer but I did not want a full time Gig. I am not satisfied that was not the real reason for the visit as he kept going back to that. He asked for a bid to get five guys spun up ASAP so I gave him that. We will see. I think perhaps he is a startup one or two man show? Our boy is SWAT in the County he operates out of so I am going to hit him up for intel on the guy, see if they have crossed paths. The dots just were not connecting in my head. So I will just kind of sit back and see what he does. Who knows it may work out great, you just never know what will come out of introductory type meetings? He is likely thinking the same thing about me!
True, I had a new person show up to do an estimate on my roof on the house, brought his wife and a 5 year old boy with him, he gave me a good price before showing up, but they seemed more interested in what I had on the hill, had to ask the wife could she put her son back in the truck because I have stuff under leaves I have not picked up, don't want him getting tics on him as well, she said he is ok, a regular young boy that lives out in the woods, well I asked again and still didn't, couple looked to be a little Cracked up if you knew what I mean... made sure they knew I had cameras in about 7 places.. yep, good price and possibly ok, but I watched them Closely! They was uneasy after the camera talk was brought up, 9mm strapped on.. never heard back, and I was glad to watch them drive down the driveway never to return. Hope for the best for you John

Can’t Dodge it, ram it. In over 50 years, first one to actually break the wall and knock it over.

Good Morning.

Heres one for @Frodee...

IMG_6691.jpeg

Looks like Hoppy called me from his cell phone.
Since I still can't talk I didn't answer. Well that and I didn't recognize the caller.
Anyway the voice message he left said he is ok. Just power has been out and no computer.
Power has been out Since Tuesday and he said maybe back on tonight.
He only has cell phone for now.

Last edited:
Looks like Hoppy called me from his cell phone.
Since I still can't talk I didn't answer. Well that and I didn't recognize the caller.
Anyway the voice message he left said he is ok. Just power has been out and no computer.
Power has been out Since Tuesday and he said maybe back on tonight.
He only has cell phone for now.
Great word Wolfie.

Thank you

Anytime. I'm not good for much lately. Messenger and doing some small stuff on the Valiant is about my limits at present. Going to the Boob lady later for my Monthly Hair cut.
You can't talk and I can't here so when we meet up we can sit and text each other. :thumbsup:

-
Back