Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
just checking in. It was a busy day here. I got my in-laws set up with streaming services so they could cancel cable. They were paying $300 for internet and cable. Then the kids had sporting clays practice this afternoon. My other son Brandon decided to come for dinner so now it’s time to learn how to play poker.

View attachment 1716212688
Catching up on back read, Steph that's the good stuff!

Was sleeping like a rock last night until wife woke me up at midnight, smoke detector in the bedroom chirping. It's the battery back up and I haven't changed that one yet so in the middle of the night I did lol! Think battery about 5 years old

Wow chatty Kathy's this morning. I need a warm moist place to soak this.
Other then my butt.

20240226_064631.jpg

Was sleeping like a rock last night until wife woke me up at midnight, smoke detector in the bedroom chirping. It's the battery back up and I haven't changed that one yet so in the middle of the night I did lol! Think battery about 5 years old
That always sucks................ Our battery backup on the alarm system has been acting up since our power outage a couple of weeks ago. It reset but the last 2 days have been acting up again. Luckily we can silence the beeping. I am going to call today.

I have decided to put a gutter on one side of the shop...............has anyone had any issues with the downspout attached to an outside wall of a metal building? leaks, issues, etc.

Thanks

Would enjoy helping you out and you need a lot of work to get the body looking good. not saying you did anything wrong on your fab. just saying restoring anything takes a lot of work.
Thats why i lean to the ratty side.
The next fargo is getting painted,expensive paint but bare minimum bodywork.

Morning!
-8°c, and getting hammered with snow. I call this a major setback, as far as hauling the Firebird. It can sit until roads dry up. Guess i need some gas for the plow truck. And diesel for tractor.

Morning!
-8°c, and getting hammered with snow. I call this a major setback, as far as hauling the Firebird. It can sit until roads dry up. Guess i need some gas for the plow truck. And diesel for tractor.
Always that jab, when you think you're on the other side of winter.

-
Back