Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
we needed to get out tonight. Had a smoked beef samich and tots at the new Black Cap brewery 5 min from my house. Used to be in th old Red Lion Post Office. The landlord there was apparently playing games with them on the lease. He got a new business partner and re-opened in the old Red Lion Table Company after massive renovation. I’m sitting next to the wide open center floor over the brewery. Beers were awesome! Had a Golden Abbey Belgian and General Gates Porter.

IMG_1732.jpeg

IMG_6854.jpeg

we needed to get out tonight. Had a smoked beef samich and tots at the new Black Cap brewery 5 min from my house. Used to be in th old Red Lion Post Office. The landlord there was apparently playing games with them on the lease. He got a new business partner and re-opened in the old Red Lion Table Company after massive renovation. I’m sitting next to the wide open center floor over the brewery. Beers were awesome! Had a Golden Abbey Belgian and General Gates Porter.

View attachment 1716220772

View attachment 1716220773
Nice!!!!

THere you go! Get it rollin.
I seen a good one the other day for it. Mid 60s compact wagon of unremembered manufacture. The photos showed rust around the drip rail so bad that if you could have got it up to 60 mph, the roof would probly flee the scene in one big piece :lol:

Last edited:
:rofl: Let's face it. Baby Boomers were pretty frickin' creative :rofl:
Oh my word. THat brings back memories. Dave had a "bat" A little rectangle case with the leafy substance in the bottom and a 3" long tube. He would pack a little in the end and light it like a cigarette. W ewould go in a bar and he would say "Batter up". Away we go. Hey, I grew up in the 70's.

Oh my word. THat brings back memories. Dave had a "bat" A little rectangle case with the leafy substance in the bottom and a 3" long tube. He would pack a little in the end and light it like a cigarette. W ewould go in a bar and he would say "Batter up". Away we go. Hey, I grew up in the 70's.
When they put wire in rolling papers, that was genius! And of course the obligatory seed burns on the floor board carpet! My buddy had a car like that, I always wondered about it!

View attachment 1716220772

View attachment 1716220773
Whew for a minute I thought that brew center was TMM's basement...:lol:

Took the day off, now having my original tweeters re-diaphragmed. Wires were shorter on the replacement one's I bought on Ebay, probably because they were out of Cornwalls, were banjo strung being mounted in the Klipschorns. Wife is off and coming along, 2 hr. drive so we're going out to lunch at an Italian restaurant down there and she's letting me skip IKEA, thank God!

Morning folks. Up early to take the wife across town so she can hitch a ride to a meeting today. I know, I didn't even ask why the other gal couldn't just swing buy and pick her up. To save 15 min. I guess. Oh well, I have all day to catch up on my sleep. LMAO :BangHead: :BangHead:

Last edited:
Today I got a guy and crew coming in to cut down four trees, stump grind the base, and trim a few limbs off a couple others. I got two more trees we want out but will probably until fall or next spring. Today will push the trees removed total to 55 since we moved in three years ago. There are still a lot of trees left on our property, but it looks a lot nicer.

-
Back