Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Keith no idea why I have seen that also usually pull kit and put the right stud in there from a solenoid package or a old one I have around.

Good Morning

Cross references to 99-03 Dakota, Ram etc same as the 2 stud version. No idea why 2 different ways to connect.

View attachment 1716225120

View attachment 1716225121
OK. Yup. That solenoid connector is soldered in. You could change it if you wanted.
1711107053901.png

Looks like its the one on the bottom left of this page

Good morning. My buddy had a rental small rental home and tenants moved out without notice. City called and said a lot of water usage. He opened door and heat was off and there was an inch of ice on the floors. Pipe broke under sink and water running. Almost five feet of water in basement

Good morning. My buddy had a rental small rental home and tenants moved out without notice. City called and said a lot of water usage. He opened door and heat was off and there was an inch of ice on the floors. Pipe broke under sink and water running. Almost five feet of water in basement

Eck... i would never rent to anyone.. people are too horrible..

That looks good from here. Mine have to travel 7 miles of dirt road after they leave my garage. No need to clean them before i get to town.
That's a lot of gravel but I bet you don't have neighbors so that's a good thing.

Wow been trying to ID a weird dual point number for a while. Got a lead on a guy that might know. Left a message yesterday just called me back definately a old Drag dist 64ish. Guess who I talked to ? Richard Pettys son Tim! Only in my world.

-
Back