Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I think the Hemi Express needs a new set of plugs mpg took a sharp turn in the wrong direction :(
Air filter, or like you said plugs.
i agree with that, but some fans sound like a jet taking off.. just found a mopar 5 blade on facebook that's a bit far away.. gonna keep looking for a 7 blade and get a hayden clutch.. will only leave bout 1/2" from the radiator though
Picked this up for 5 dollars at a flea market, seen some 289/302 valve covers there to, but had to snag this up at that price, I figure its balanced and I like how easy it can be put on because of the extra room between two blades for my hands .. not sure if I can use it. I need to look it up and make sure I guess

17114743424431537774461991123228.jpg

17114743860925830486519135823487.jpg

Nice... i might skip the clutch and just do a normal fan.. never had a problem with it before

Yup... pumped gas, wash windows check oil and air pressure. Changed tires during slow times.

If you forgot to ask if they wanted their oil checked they got a free quart....and it came out of your paycheck
Never worked at one, my brother inlaw did for 7 years, had a big dinosaur, Cinclare station.. much better then crawling on your nea's bent over strawberry plants I bet.

Lower back problems has arrived in my later years, excuse me! Not doing very well last couple weeks.

Never worked at one, my brother inlaw did for 7 years, had a big dinosaur, Cinclare station.. much better then crawling on your nea's bent over strawberry plants I bet.

Lower back problems has arrived in my later years, excuse me! Not doing very well last couple weeks.
No worries Amigo...
Wear and tear.... hang tough

Fire still burning down the valley

View attachment 1716227232
Windy last few days, we had a 51 mph gust yesterday, 35 sustained, our phones went crazy yesterday about 10 am, a fire southeast of me 2 miles away, 5 trucks and 3 or 4 4x4 small trucks in the woods fighting it, spooked wife and I, two out buildings lost, and carport on a home .. could have been a cigarette thrown out they say.. having wooden area between us and the fire had me constantly thinking I should get the hose out

So out of the random cores I bought two Jems! You just never know in this Mopar world! 5 Guys waiting for one number 12 waiting for the other. Got to love it!

Got a bit of snow, really windy today. Made up a cab support. No fun fitting it to truck. Welding overhead sucks. I got a welding burn in my armpit.

IMG_0508.jpeg

IMG_0509.jpeg

Air filter, or like you said plugs.

Sudden tho? that is a Fuel injected engine, right?
Air filter on the list too. That I can still do :lol: 16 plugs and all the modern electronics, I let the pros handle it. Last time I had it done, they found a dead coil too. Dirty guy moved half way cross the valley into town, he used to be 2 blocks from the house, an easy walk to and from :lol:

Hey. Well installed 50 cc pump in holley. And brown cam. Perfect cold. Now for a drive

You worked at a gas station?

And you to Mike ?

You worked one to Scott ?

Would be cool to see those pictures if y'all had one.
I bought a Conoco station when i was a senior in high school. Ran it til i got drafted. Gas was $34.9

Yeah, they don't know if it's a $2 toy or a $7000 antique
And it really shouldn’t matter. Ours will at least get it to the porch. Although they don’t always think about what the weather will be doing past the next 5 minutes. Have had some get wet.

And it really shouldn’t matter. Ours will at least get it to the porch. Although they don’t always think about what the weather will be doing past the next 5 minutes. Have had some get wet.

Had a book left on the side of the house by the garage door. Thankfully, the seller (on ebay) had sealed it in plastic before packaging and it survived unscathed.

I've tried putting a box out by the driveway lettered with PACKAGES - USPS -UPS - FEDEX...

They leave stuff on top of the box

I have talked to UPS, Fedex and USPS. All deliver any packages or larger mail to the back foyer/cold room. Then it is out of the weather. Took 4 years, but they all do it now. Sign on back glass door reads. Please put mail or packages inside. Apparently they do not open doors at homes anymore.

-
Back