Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Manicure and pedicure day today. Red a good brushing also, hair coming off in sheets.

352D0788-5765-4E67-B660-2E4A9384512D.jpeg

5B6F5783-61D3-4EAE-9043-5671179F03DD.jpeg

If I looked at the NWS chart right, Montecito there by Santa Barbara got 4.62" last night and yesterday. :eek:
Hell, it snowed up here; We only got rain but hesperia and oak hills were getting it pretty heavy.

It rained so much that when I took the duster out yesterday the headers were underwater going through 90% of the puddles :lol: Sounded like a boat

Hell, it snowed up here; We only got rain but hesperia and oak hills were getting it pretty heavy.

It rained so much that when I took the duster out yesterday the headers were underwater going through 90% of the puddles :lol: Sounded like a boat
I just went and looked, our highest points out in the National Forest got no snow and probably our last opportunity of the season for that :mad:

:lol: Yeah that trans mount might shock the tech inspectors just a little :lol:
Yeah that's only half the sketchy **** on it. But now that I have a little more knowledge and a higher standard for what I do. (and 60-hour week pay helps do things "correctly") The next things are the crossmember and getting the correct passenger side motor mount. (engine lists about 15%)
then maybe fix the zip tie mount trans cooler

Yeah that's only half the sketchy **** on it. But now that I have a little more knowledge and a higher standard for what I do. (and 60-hour week pay helps do things "correctly") The next things are the crossmember and getting the correct passenger side motor mount. (engine lists about 15%)
but that's probably why its so fun. fast but scary for a reason

You'll get there :thumbsup:

@mobileparts prob has the motor mount

Come to Philadelphia sometime . I will show you all the historic sites, and more two legged horses asses then you have ever seen
Damn that sounds like a good time. I was in Philly in 2018 and didn't have time to stop and missed out on a lot of history there.
Missed seeing any horses asses also. LOL

Morning just getting in time for a nap. We went to bed last night at 10:30. Cheryl woke me up a half hour later saying she needed to go to the ER. She felt her heart rate racing and checked it at 165. I jumped up grabbed my keys and off to the ER we went. I made the 20-minute drive in 10. Checked in right to a room hooked up, blood test, IV's, etc... After a couple test Doc said she'd be staying a day or to. After talking with here he thought maybe the prescription flu meds might had reacted with the over the counter 12-hour Mucinex she's still taking. Anyway, they'll run the standard heart test for blockage, clots, etc... When I left, she was settling in for a nap if possible and told me to go home. Be back later Happy Easter!!
Prayers to Cheryl !!

We're both home her heart rate returned to normal on its own which is good. She has a couple follow up appointments and will probably go to her other cardiologist in KC for a second opinion. She was very fortunate to get the KC Doc lady is a very highly respected heart doctor specializing in women's heart health. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers I'm ready with toddy in hand and hopefully a nap it's been a wild ride.

We're both home her heart rate returned to normal on its own which is good. She has a couple follow up appointments and will probably go to her other cardiologist in KC for a second opinion. She was very fortunate to get the KC Doc lady is a very highly respected heart doctor specializing in women's heart health. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers I'm ready with toddy in hand and hopefully a nap it's been a wild ride.
Amen Brother! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Glad she's home and pray for the best. :thumbsup:

-
Back