Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My area is getting hammered by out of state people, every camp site, every hotel/motel, parks already filling up with camp sites with tents, even on the sides of the road.. I am glad my truck gas tank is full and food and water supply is topped off.
Yup....

I get it Mike. I used to live on the main route to the beach.... you'd just stay in on the weekends to avoid the crazy

I am going to do a bunch of things today. Got a trailer full of stuff I need to take to the dump tomorrow, and I think I am going to pull all the heads I am selling and try to clean them up as best as I can. They are a mess right now, so anything will be better than how they sit currently. Going to enjoy all this sunshine today.

Yup....

I get it Mike. I used to live on the main route to the beach.... you'd just stay in on the weekends to avoid the crazy
We are going to have clearer skys and a full eclipse here, word is out!! Sinctest from NASA are on top of Pettit Jean Mt now.. I bet the gas stations and some grocery stores are going to empty out.

I am going to do a bunch of things today. Got a trailer full of stuff I need to take to the dump tomorrow, and I think I am going to pull all the heads I am selling and try to clean them up as best as I can. They are a mess right now, so anything will be better than how they sit currently. Going to enjoy all this sunshine today.
Give me 15 minutes, I will be right over to cheer you on.. :lol:

We are going to have clearer skys and a full eclipse here, word is out!! Sinctest from NASA are on top of Pettit Jean Mt now.. I bet the gas stations and some grocery stores are going to empty out.
I don't even know when it is lol but it was on a lot of the radio stations yesterday driving down to Portland

About 2 or 3 days a week. I will stop here on this new bridge after I work out, and just hang out and smoke a cigar for half an hour or so. Pretty Serene..
PXL_20240324_232432950.jpg
PXL_20240324_232430360.jpg
PXL_20240324_232423681.MP.jpg
PXL_20240328_233939696.jpg

Finally found out the reason for the road closure

**TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE**

On Saturday, April 6th, Carper’s Pike will be shut down approximately ¼ mile south of the state line on the West Va side as highway crews with be digging a 12’ wide, 10’ deep drench across the width of the pavement to service a deep-seated pipe.

Good Morning coffee slurpers. Looking like a really nice day out. Only mid 50s high, but lots of sun. Probably get at some yard work. Gonna see 70s by Tuesday. WooHoo!

Last city meeting I mentioned to the board of an old VW Bug sitting on city property and asked if it was for sale.
My answer was take it please. No title so would have to check into it.
I took a fast look at it yesterday and it's a 69 and complete just missing all the glass that some kids broke out a couple years ago.
Not sure if I want to drag it home or not yet.

-
Back