Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's his daily driver so hopefully you see it. He's a good guy and loves to talk Mopar.
Well I'm headed to Seiku so North but am going South soon (Bainbridge Island) to audition a set of Cornwalls, downsizing from my Klipschorns (neighbors cheer lol!)

Dumb question time, is the transistor, SCR or ?/can replaceable on those or even made anymore?
I am sure you can but the issue is getting the potting out without damaging the board. Believe me I tried. I give the bad ones to @Stephen Hotz He will be putting GM 4 pins in them a great upgrade for sure.

I am sure you can but the issue is getting the potting out without damaging the board. Believe me I tried. I give the bad ones to @Stephen Hotz He will be putting GM 4 pins in them a great upgrade for sure.
Is it a diode/rectifier, transistor or ? Potting compound and conformal coating/multi-layer boards, a few on my "not favorite" things

I run Klips in my shop as well, it do get loud on occasion!
I've had KG4's and have a powered Klipsch 15" sub but never owned Cornwalls. When stationed on deployment in Diego Garcia a guy had a set, they rocked pretty good, spent many a night drinking beer listening to them, never got tired of that

The Duster is alive! Hooked up the ministart. That little thing really cranks! Maybe 10-15 seconds and it did not start. Let off, and hit second time and it fired right up! Moved it a little in the driveway, but haven’t gotten on road yet.. Traffic if pretty busy at the moment, maybe later. Got other stuff to do today anyway. Just happy to have it running again

Working on the Charger today. Got a trans mount made and engine plate to roll cage mounts. Just tacked in. Bolts were the only 1/2" bolts I have. Engine and trans are bolted in for the first time!

20240414_114141.jpg

20240414_114132.jpg

Step fabbed and tacked in. Almost ready cut out the cab corner..

Odd that you just can't find the 2-stud transmission mounts anywhere CONUS.

But the Ozzies have them....

MOPAR MALL has them as part of a set... but last I checked they were backordered (and I don't want the engine mounts)

:lol: So I light up the laptop to check the NWS weather radar to see what the immediate rain future might hold for us. NWS ckick, weather map click, Santa Maria click, radar RAIN DROPS, oh well click :lol: No Derelicts at all this morning, the donut display was mostly undisturbed.

It is hot and sunny out.. got the trans together than took back apart, ordered some thicker thurstwashers to tighten up the endplay a bit.. no rush..

Hope you guys are having a good day... Tons of insects already.. found wasps getting into my siding :(

Beautiful day here! Sunny, mid 70s. Gave the Mazda its first good bucket wash of the year with 'ceramic boost' soap. (I just pressure wash at the car wash through Winter) I don't know how much is just good original paint vs ceramic coat and wash. But it keeps it looking nice. Even pressure rinsed under hood.

IMG_7090.jpeg

Beautiful day here! Sunny, mid 70s. Gave the Mazda its first good bucket wash of the year with 'ceramic boost' soap. (I just pressure wash at the car wash through Winter) I don't know how much is just good original paint vs ceramic coat and wash. But it keeps it looking nice. Even pressure rinsed under hood.

View attachment 1716236580
it's not often california and Pennsylvania switch weather:lol:

it's cold and windy over here

-
Back