Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Goodafternoon!
Still raining off and on. Shop was nice and warm though. Cleaned up and removed cab from frame. Did the welding i needed then started cleaning. Needle scaler at 35 psi isnt bad for airborne dust. But floor is a mess.

HA! I try but no one pays attention to me. lol
3240al.jpg

I think the attendant at the weather station at Hancock Field must have taken advantage of the lunch specials that Pepper Garcia's has for the USN Wingnuts from Lemoore NAS. They have been absent for a while. There must be a surplus of Margaritas. The temperature on the NWS page dropped from 68° at 12:50 to 61° at 13:20 :eek: He musta spilled one of his To Go cocktails on the thermometer :lol:

Goodafternoon!
Still raining off and on. Shop was nice and warm though. Cleaned up and removed cab from frame. Did the welding i needed then started cleaning. Needle scaler at 35 psi isnt bad for airborne dust. But floor is a mess.
Light snow coming down here. :mob:

1713474843830.png

One of my all time fav T-shirts :D Mammoth Mtn map, take it and turn it upside down and put it on the front of your t-shirt :lol: Just look down and see just how lost you are :lol:

temps are dropping here, down to 25 degrees and slick with all the drizzle. Snow any time now.

Afternoon all! They are pumping the ballast off and bringing us out of the water as we speak.
Hey Stephen I'm not real up on what kind of boat you're on and what you do. If you don't mind me asking.

Last edited:
Operation Grand Slam. Waterloo PD and US Martials have been arresting thugs in town. 25+ so far today.

-
Back