Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Temp is 36 now but good news, the coffee is done. Windy today though. I call B/S on that.

Good Morning All. Mike I'll say a prayer for Dave, first I've seen of this since not on the site a lot lately.
Thank you, its been ruff on his wife/my first cousin
A 48 year marriage,Dave was 67.
What year MSD Hoppy?
We will burn sage for you cousin on the hill
Thank you brother/Arkansas cousin
Morning buckaroos...

Thanks @Scott_ 69HemiDart , glad the motor is in. Still a bunch left to do. Popped the cover off the steering coupler while lowering in, otherwise, no damage.
Congratulations, and good morning

I want to thank each and every member here for the kind words and prayers, this coffee bunch sticks together.
Dave is now not suffering, and earned his wings to a better place as of near 7pm last night, another mopar family member is gone...... it seem I am the last in the family besides my two sons, Creed will be a (spelling don't let me down) pallbearer. It was an honor to get the call for my son to do this..
Got to get moving, wanted to say good morning and thank you all.

What year MSD Hoppy?

I want to thank each and every member here for the kind words and prayers, this coffee bunch sticks together.
Dave is now not suffering, and earned his wings to a better place as of near 7pm last night, another mopar family member is gone...... it seem I am the last in the family besides my two sons, Creed will be a (spelling don't let me down) pallbearer. It was an honor to get the call for my son to do this..
Sorry to hear

The breakthrough yesterday was finally committing to ignition and electrical component placement. I used the wiring harness as a guide... figure they knew when it was set up. Still need to make a couple of runs between components... I didn't have any 12 gauge wire (10, 14, 16 and 18... no 12) :BangHead: I'm sticking to the the factory color coding.

20240421_195529~2.jpg

So sorry for the loss of a family member Mike. Prayers to you and your family.

The breakthrough yesterday was finally committing to ignition and electrical component placement. I used the wiring harness as a guide... figure they knew when it was set up. Still need to make a couple of runs between components... I didn't have any 12 gauge wire (10, 14, 16 and 18... no 12) :BangHead: I'm sticking to the the factory color coding.

View attachment 1716239959
Very clean!

What year MSD Hoppy?

Be well Mike.... Glad you're there for the family

Very clean!
Thanks...

Getting the distributor in and wiring the tach is coming up.

Have to modify the transmission cross member before I install to accommodate the twice pipes. I have the back of the motor supported so the angle is a bit off until I get the tranny in, then the distributor.

I'll lose the brake booster... it's not going to fit.

View attachment 1716239959

Looks good.. what's with the big cable through the firewall? battery in the trunk? I never considered running it through the inside of the car

What year MSD Hoppy?

That MSD prob early 2000's

What year MSD Hoppy?

So sorry for your loss Mike.

Yes... battery is in an aluminum box in the trunk. Cable runs under the carpet and through the firewall.
very nice... i kinda wish i had done that.. i didn't wanna run the wire under the car and didn't even think bout inside

K have mine under the car along the DS frame and connector in the Vinyl tubing you would use for say a drinking water spigot.\ or comes with a oi;\l pressure gauge 3/8 ID I believe.

1713788432376.png

What year MSD Hoppy?

So very sorry Mike , my condolences!

-
Back