Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Damn, my stepmother is not doing well. Pretty much unresponsive for the last few days. Hospice is involved. Doesn't sound good.
Sorry to hear, Mike. Its never easy. Seems to be a lot of this going around.

Guess majority of cab patches are done. Next is clean up. I used a full bottle of welding gas so far.typically one a year, this has been less than 2 months i think.
So now in clean up mode. Get ready to seam seal and paint.

Guess majority of cab patches are done. Next is clean up. I used a full bottle of welding gas so far.typically one a year, this has been less than 2 months i think.
So now in clean up mode. Get ready to seam seal and paint.
That is awesome, good feeling to get **** going :)

Getting out of the house with Treva, Gumbo is the best here at Delta Crawfish and Cajun Cafe here on the Missouri line northeast Arkansas, mud bugs and shrimp are in season

20240425_133628.jpg

HMMM I have already made all our reservations.....and all paid for in advance, at each hotel, did not use any service, called each place and made reservations....
Cool cool. My son is dead set on camping, so I’m renting a tear drop to pull behind the jeep. The w200 isn’t gonna make it this year, at least not without a miracle controlled only by the supply chain gods(my windshield and my brake booster have been on order since Feb 12th…) so the jeep is getting prepped as back up plan. Looking at various places to camp along what I think will be the route.

Got interior bits removed, just column and hvac to yank. Should have cab interior cleaned up by end of day tomorrow.

Cool cool. My son is dead set on camping, so I’m renting a tear drop to pull behind the jeep. The w200 isn’t gonna make it this year, at least not without a miracle controlled only by the supply chain gods(my windshield and my brake booster have been on order since Feb 12th…) so the jeep is getting prepped as back up plan. Looking at various places to camp along what I think will be the route.
We will need to plan to hook up before we leave every morning so we can travel together.....

We will need to plan to hook up before we leave every morning so we can travel together.....
Yeah. PM the addresses of your hotels, I’ll find camping spots close to those.

Also, gonna have you drop the truck and trailer at my house vs the farm. Easier in and out and more secure. Farms had some more break ins

Had to clear out shop a bit but got started at 10 on scraping undercoat, didn't eat bfast bad idea so grilled some burgers then back at it. Also got a pork loin into the smoker for my pulled pork french fries later on during draft

IMG_1555.jpeg

IMG_1556.jpeg

IMG_1558.jpeg

Afternoon, was working in the shop, wind storm ahead of cold front. Heard a couple of big gusts and there goes my ridge vent and have sunlight coming in, shizznit. Got a call into a Cleary buildings to fix it.

Afternoon, was working in the shop, wind storm ahead of cold front. Heard a couple of big gusts and there goes my ridge vent and have sunlight coming in, shizznit. Got a call into a Cleary buildings to fix it.
Well that bites...

Oh! **** that must have been a strong breeze.

Been racking the yard and the wind would catch the leaves and flip them right in the neighbor's yard.
Kinda fun and I am an *** hole but thought I'd wait to finish after the wind died down. :lol:

-
Back