Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yikes!!!

Listed 3 hours ago...out toward @MOPARMITCH land in the U.S.

"Roller"
"Must go today"

Screenshot_20240425_171322_Facebook.jpg

Well... this is a sad story..

For the non-Fakebook... it's an Auto Restoration shop informing folks that they will no longer do engine builds due to the low quality of parts (specifically calls out Edelbrock aluminum heads that have to be disassembled to remove slag) and lack of good machine shops in the area that are capable or even willing to do the work

AZ AMC Restorations

For the non-Fakebook... it's an Auto Restoration shop informing folks that they will no longer do engine builds due to the low quality of parts (specifically calls out Edelbrock aluminum heads that have to be disassembled to remove slag) and lack of good machine shops in the area that are capable or even willing to do the work

AZ AMC Restorations
Yep. I don't need them now but there are quite a few quality machine shops around here. A few even specialize in Mopars.

AZ AMC Restorations
Not surprised. I’m so glad I bought my Edlebrock heads prior to the foundry move. They hired all new staff, like entirely and there’s been nothing but QC problems since.

Yep. I don't need them now but there are quite a few quality machine shops around here. A few even specialize in Mopars.
Might need those numbers, running into similar problems here as that post

Might need those numbers, running into similar problems here as that post
Someone on here was asking about shops in Southern WV. I floated the name of one I spoke with... the guy picked up the phone (first win) and we had a good conversation at least.

The shop I bought the 273 from gets very good reviews from MOPAR guys

I think it would be cool to get into a trade school and learn to be a machinist. It was a huge deal at my high school. They had a waiting list to get into the program at the VoTech

-
Back