Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I bought this one

1714094524826.png

Back from the city. Lawyers office right on the corner of portage and main. And google maps was being a pos. Got a few things from canadas version of harbour freight, one being a vise brake. I borrowed one, and decided i need my own. Handy and quick.

Yo @toolmanmike thanks for the Joe Bonamassa interview link on FB. He is so amazing. I use him for road trip music, I select artist from my library and let it go random! Then I rabbit hole into some Beth Hart! I never fail to watch him live if he is anywhere close. Amazing guitar player and I do love me some blues!

Here's a load of Nutz ( Coconuts )for all you Nutz here on FABO. As you can imagine, coconuts are pretty cheap here in Vietnam. But that's quite a load. Not sure how much money it's worth. I think they sell a coconut here for around $1 USD.
PXL_20240425_072012691.jpg

Here's a load of Nutz ( Coconuts )for all you Nutz here on FABO. As you can imagine, coconuts are pretty cheap here in Vietnam. But that's quite a load. Not sure how much money it's worth. I think they sell a coconut here for around $1 USD.
View attachment 1716241683

You know... you CAN put de lime in de coconut...

View attachment 1716241683
Damn haven't had a coconut in years. Throw one my way Mitch. :thumbsup:

Sleep good everyone and hope the best for your new day. Well not Mitch I think he is in the morning by now. Happy morning Mitch!

Sleep good everyone and hope the best for your new day. Well not Mitch I think he is in the morning by now. Happy morning Mitch!
Yeah, 10:37 a.m. Friday here. Not much planned for today. Drank some beer yesterday at a party and then went to karaoke. Not drunk, just happy. That's the way I like it. I don't like to sit and drink with these Vietnamese men for 4 or 5 hours where they are drinking 4 beers per hour. Not good...

-
Back