Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wake up to some rock.... didn't know this existed til a few mins ago and i like it way more than i thought i would :0

morning!
Windy. Moved my small tarp shed. I should think about anchoring it. Think i even made a driver that fits a big ratchet. Btw, 1” square tubing fits a 3/4” ratchet.
Undercoating day today. Only takes a little heat and it scrapes off easy. Back wall and some on underside.
The stuff on inside of roof, if you sneeze it falls off.

Wake up to some rock.... didn't know this existed til a few mins ago and i like it way more than i thought i would :0

Buddy’s old neighbour is a drummer. This is one he practiced often. Was nice listening to him rock out in the evenings. Cops show up at buddy’s place, asked if it bothered him being the closest neighbour. Nope. So the noise complaint was ignored.
Jojo plays in a Bar in Mexico during the winter. Pays for part of his vacation…

Buddy’s old neighbour is a drummer. This is one he practiced often. Was nice listening to him rock out in the evenings. Cops show up at buddy’s place, asked if it bothered him being the closest neighbour. Nope. So the noise complaint was ignored.
Jojo plays in a Bar in Mexico during the winter. Pays for part of his vacation…
Nice.. i'm lucky my drums are in the basement and i can play til 3am if i wasn't old and hurt all the time :) neighbors can't hear me unless they are right outside my house.. This shoulder injury might make me have to quit playing though which has me fucked up

Nice.. i'm lucky my drums are in the basement and i can play til 3am if i wasn't old and hurt all the time :) neighbors can't hear me unless they are right outside my house.. This shoulder injury might make me have to quit playing though which has me fucked up
Seems to be shoulder problems are a common thing with us old farts.

Naw.. i shattered it a few years ago.. it's all metal and plastic now and the pain is 24/7 and intense.. and don't mind me.. just a bad day, it might get better

Im finding working overhead isnt as easy as it was a few years ago. But its something i did forever,so shoulders are a little stronger than your average bear.
Always wanted a drum kit,but i ain’t got no rhythm

Naw.. i shattered it a few years ago.. it's all metal and plastic now and the pain is 24/7 and intense.. and don't mind me.. just a bad day, it might get better
Hope it gets better having to deal with it would defiantly suck.

Im finding working overhead isnt as easy as it was a few years ago. But its something i did forever,so shoulders are a little stronger than your average bear.
Me either.. but i love it soo much.. i still play 1-2 hours a night.

Hope it gets better having to deal with it would defiantly suck.
naw.. been 3 years and i don't think it will get better.. just typing right now my whole left arm is tingling like it's asleep.. nerve dmg and ****... ok i'm done whining :)

No rhythm here as well.

-
Back