Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
naw.. been 3 years and i don't think it will get better.. just typing right now my whole left arm is tingling like it's asleep.. nerve dmg and ****... ok i'm done whining :)
Nothing wrong with a little wine now and then.

Wake up to some rock.... didn't know this existed til a few mins ago and i like it way more than i thought i would :0

Thank you, never herd that rendition
Nice.. i'm lucky my drums are in the basement and i can play til 3am if i wasn't old and hurt all the time :) neighbors can't hear me unless they are right outside my house.. This shoulder injury might make me have to quit playing though which has me fucked up
Yep, why I quit

Nothing wrong with a little wine now and then.
girl drinking wine.gif

Ahhh :rolleyes: seen to many other musicians try and fail, but seen many try and did great if the wanted to learn. I miss it :(

yeah.. i have played 1-4 hours a night almost every night for 10 years now.. i am not great but i can play a lot of stuff i never thought i would be able to, my problem is i like to play punk/hard rock and i hit hard, i think it's why i'm in pain today.. i don't notice when i play but oof when i'm done.. i try to play easy.. but once i get going :)

yeah.. i have played 1-4 hours a night almost every night for 10 years now.. i am not great but i can play a lot of stuff i never thought i would be able to, my problem is i like to play punk/hard rock and i hit hard, i think it's why i'm in pain today.. i don't notice when i play but oof when i'm done.. i try to play easy.. but once i get going :)
Yep, I played for some old Grand ol Oprah musicians for about 6 years every Thursday night from 7 to 11 or 12 pm, just a high hat, symbol and snare, still woke up the next day hurting around my waist. You know how it is, may not have a foot pedal on every foot, but they are always moving

Yep, I played for some old Grand ol Oprah musicians for about 6 years every Thursday night from 7 to 11 or 12 pm, just a high hat, symbol and snare, still woke up the next day hurting around my waist. You know how it is, may not me a foot pedal on every foot, but they are always moving
Man.. those country guys can play especially the old opry guys... they are no joke :)

Man.. those country guys can play especially the old opry guys... they are no joke :)
Yes sir, I got to play with two generations, Randel my age, and his uncle who has passed two years ago, his uncle showed me some very cool entry's to music on the drums, he was a great singer/guitar player.

Morning folks

Late to the party.

Getting older is like that children's song "Head, shoulders, knees and toes knees and toes...."

Anyhooo... @MOPARMITCH seems to have gotten over his twerking injury to his back.

Be safe out there... It's Fr-Yay

Screenshot_20240418_074426_Facebook.jpg

Good morning everyone. Almost time to get fuel and trailer to load my boys hot rod and head north. Some coffee for now.

-
Back