Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Drained tank. Took it out. Took apart replaced sock. Cleaned tank. Put back together

20240427_165229.jpg

Jodi found some Wagu beef on sale and I mean seriously on sale. She snagged it figuring WTF may as well try it? I qualify next statement with the admission that I am not typically a meat eater. I eat meat if I am served it, but overall, I am a rabbit if given the choice. No real moral or theological position, my body just runs better on rabbit fuel. I get to take weekends off from cooking and we eat leftovers from the week or whatever. So anyway Jodi grills them up and serves them tonight. Holy smokes it was melt in your mouth good, I am a fan. There is actually a difference. I would not have believed all the hype, but the meat was really really good.

So old pump worked ok. Mallory pro comp pump before holley bought them. Had a issue with pressure. I thought. Well I bought a new pump as spare for powertour. Installed it
Died within a mile of house. Get it up pull pump, inlet plugged with? So take apart no screen on inlet side. Old one has it. Looks like seem sealer from new tank got in the line. This is my fault. I blew air thru line into tank and blew sock off. So...
Oh my, and matters just get worse Tim, time to drop the tank, sorry to hear your day is not going smoothly

Jodi found some Wagu beef on sale and I mean seriously on sale. She snagged it figuring WTF may as well try it? I qualify next statement with the admission that I am not typically a meat eater. I eat meat if I am served it, but overall, I am a rabbit if given the choice. No real moral or theological position, my body just runs better on rabbit fuel. I get to take weekends off from cooking and we eat leftovers from the week or whatever. So anyway Jodi grills them up and serves them tonight. Holy smokes it was melt in your mouth good, I am a fan. There is actually a difference. I would not have believed all the hype, but the meat was really really good.
What the heck is Wagu Beef cousin?

Looks good Mitch. :thumbsup: well other than green tea.
One of the things about Vietnam is that whenever you go to a cafe or a restaurant, they will continue to fill your class or mug with their version of tea for free. Mostly it's green tea. But you get used to drinking it. It's actually pretty good. You can get Lipton iced tea here also. But it cost about a dollar a glass. LOL

One of the things about Vietnam is that whenever you go to a cafe or a restaurant, they will continue to fill your class or mug with their version of tea for free. Mostly it's green tea. But you get used to drinking it. It's actually pretty good. You can get Lipton iced tea here also. But it cost about a dollar a glass. LOL
Here in most ma and pop restaurants they do the same, keep that tea glass full, we do 50/50 green tea and lipton making our drinking tea, I myself love green tea hot, but the wife is trying to do better and does that

What to do? What to do today? The wife went with a group of her exercise girlfriends. They are going down to the next big city of Can Tho to spend the day enjoying the sights and sounds in that City. Age of that group ranges from 32 years old to 60 years old. Not a bad looking group of fairly fit women if you ask me.
IMG_20240428_071826.jpg

Granddaughter made some arrow heads with her dad today and sent me a picture. Love my grandkids.

4792893170369379571.jpg

What the heck is Wagu Beef cousin?
So it is actually a breed of cow with biggest herd in Japan. And it is a very small herd that has been selected bred and thinned over the years. It is famous for the marbeling of the meat throughout. There are some very small herds in North America but Japan has a stranglehold on export.Cows get special diet and piped in music! I am sure there are some technical attributes as well but I am not a beef guy so don’t really know. We ain’t got em here in Arkansas I know that!

So it is actually a breed of cow with biggest herd in Japan. And it is a very small herd that has been selected bred and thinned over the years. It is famous for the marbeling of the meat throughout. There are some very small herds in North America but Japan has a stranglehold on export.Cows get special diet and piped in music! I am sure there are some technical attributes as well but I am not a beef guy so don’t really know. We ain’t got em here in Arkansas I know that!
I've eaten some Wagyu Beef when I was in South Korea. Also I've had some here in Vietnam. Not quite as expensive as in America since both countries are closer to Japan.....

-
Back