Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well heading back out to finish resetting the Pergola around the pond.
I took down the temporary Latice the Marines put up in the fall.
Fun job for a one legged man. Uneven ground lots of rocks and water.

Morning, starting to clear up a little and should start to dry out. Breakfast and coffee then I don't know.

Good morning!! Drummed for 3 and a half hours last night... got 4 hours of sleep and feel amazing :) Gonna be a good day.

Well not much going on here. I have a car coming in the garage soon to buff and polish and that I enjoy doing.
Have another car coming here to do the bodywork and prep for paint sometime this summer and that's about all I have going on.

@toolmanmike Ever see this? LOL

1714318576233.png

In on a break, arms wear out when scaping overhead, whaaah! Raining pretty good outside, gutters overflowing, it's always something lol!

For those of us who have never seriously considered leaving a perfectly good airplane... Why not(I'm guessing -no control) and why would they use 2?
It's actually very freeing....

2 parachutes is bad. Those are military somewhere.. maybe South America. Yellow jump suit indicates a student.

Dual deployment actions is to ensure the canopies are separated, then clear airspace and release the main canopy.

Dual canopies, the parachutes will oppse one another, then with the jumper as the fulcrum point, they will rotate and face downward, then accelerate.

Some demonstration teams will do inventional downplanes as part of their canopy relative work.

At about the 7 second mark, the two jumpers join to create a downplane... this is what would occur with the single jumper.. I know a guy who survived a hardware downplane impact. Took him a very long time to get rebuilt

Mine is not as deep and it barely cleared. Since I redrilled mountain holes for GV there is more clearance

20240428_102506.jpg

It's actually very freeing....

2 parachutes is bad. Those are military somewhere.. maybe South America. Yellow jump suit indicates a student.

Dual deployment actions is to ensure the canopies are separated, then clear airspace and release the main canopy.

Dual canopies, the parachutes will oppse one another, then with the jumper as the fulcrum point, they will rotate and face downward, then accelerate.

Some demonstration teams will do inventional downplanes as part of their canopy relative work.

At about the 7 second mark, the two jumpers join to create a downplane... this is what would occur with the single jumper.. I know a guy who survived a hardware downplane impact. Took him a very long time to get rebuilt

Thanks Chris that was cool.

-
Back