Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You all been busy today. Trying to keep up with all of you is like trying to keep up with a 5-year-old kid that just ate a pound of candy. :poke: :lol:

Just got done with some vacuuming. I will attempt the stairs and chase the vac around upstairs. I need to do a little dusting and clean up the bathrooms. Damn, I better get busy.

my submission for wagon Wednesday

S1051761.JPG

Just got done with some vacuuming. I will attempt the stairs and chase the vac around upstairs. I need to do a little dusting and clean up the bathrooms. Damn, I better get busy.
Your making me look bad Mike. I try to keep my house clean but haven't vacuumed in 3 weeks.

Neighbor gave me this movie about 3 years ago. I don't remember watching it but looks like something I might have seen in my younger years. Going to try it out tonight.

IMG_20240501_184138472.jpg

Im kind of beat. Put in a full day today. Got lots done. Going for the same tomorrow. Going to be some long days if i want to meet the deadline..

Breakfast ?
Actually that's from a couple of weeks ago. I'm out of hamburgers, that was until
yesterday. When I was in Saigon I got over to the Western Market and got me another half dozen burgers and some bacon and some more cheese. More burgers to come before I go home to America

Put new carb on. First changed power valve to 8.5. Rejeted 3 up. Installed 50cc pump. Changed accelerator cam. Runs great...

-
Back