Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Getting ready to become an old horse Cav man today. Wish me luck

Good morning!! gonna be a lovely day... Wake up and kick some ***

200w.gif

So the story on this is he was doing a burnout and the throttle stuck. He turned the key off and that killed the engine but it also locked the column and it had gotten squirely before he turned it off. was headed for a guard rail right down the center of the car. Turned the key back on and steered it most of the way out but peeled the RH fender off and bent the lower control arm strut rod, no frame damage. While the engine was out for the cosmetic repairs he pulled the heads and started porting them. Degradation of his spine caused him to lose feeling in his hands and paralysis in his legs. After too many surgeries he relearned to walk and regained feeling in his hands but now lacks the strength to do the job. He has lost hope of ever driving his car as he is on fixed income..... enter us and we are going to put it back to driving condition for him.
Very honorable. And having sciatica and losing strength in my legs i could only imagine losing feelings in my hands.
Im about to start on Charlie’s Fargo, he almost died in a motorcycle crash a couple years ago. He can barely walk, but wants to get his truck on the road.

Rain for most of the day here........I will still wash the Dart though and get all the dust off it. Then start some detailed work to clean it up.

Morning!
Not a warm day at all.
Slept like a rock last night. I know its the nerve meds helping me sleep as i havent slept well for the last year. Not taking the prescribed amount as i end up in zombie mode.
Back in shop. Lots to do. Time is running out…

The first work trip went well. Next, I go to AZ the week of May 20th, and then nothing till August. Car shows in MN and Carlisle.......................

I did some backreading...................seemed like the same old stuff nothing extraordinary was happening. Glad all is well with the coffee crew.

That pretty green color..... i think that might be an issue :) todays job is to take this switch apart and clean it all up and lube..
1714821289669.png

We might get some rain today/tonight, that leads me believe there must be some oval track fun going on nearby :lol: At least one cancellation due to the prediction that I see.

Good morning all. Been rain every other day around here. I haven’t even taken the cars out of winter hibernation yet

-
Back