Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
Nice sunny morning. Was out very late last night, drinking espressos and visiting. So i slept in. Brekkie in an hour and then into shop.
The friends we visited are a much younger couple,teachers that we met a couple years ago. Such kind and enthusiastic people.

I am hoping Wolfie was just screwing around yesterday with his comment he is done......................... Sarcasm and humor are sometimes difficult to detect in writing.

Supposed to stop raining around 1000. I will wait to move everything around. I need to relocate some stuff in the shop anyway due to some electrical work getting completed on Wednesday. Adding 3 new outlets as well as wiring up and installing two 6' fans.

Supposed to stop raining around 1000. I will wait to move everything around. I need to relocate some stuff in the shop anyway due to some electrical work getting completed on Wednesday. Adding 3 new outlets as well as wiring up and installing two 6' fans.
That all sounds handy

That all sounds handy
Should have done it the first time around but after living with it for a while found what I was missing for more convenience. An additional outlet between the garage doors and an outlet mounted high on trusses near the lift and another mounted near the truck camper to have access to power for battery tenders etc. It will be nice for extension reels mounted up high and out of the way.

Fans are going to be real nice to move all the hot air in the summer.

Should have done it the first time around but after living with it for a while found what I was missing for more convenience. An additional outlet between the garage doors and an outlet mounted high on trusses near the lift and another mounted near the truck camper to have access to power for battery tenders etc. It will be nice for extension reels mounted up high and out of the way.

Fans are going to be real nice to move all the hot air in the summer.
Put a 220 AC in

1714911042148.png

Morning all y’all, long past couple of days focusing on training a church safety team. It wipes me out being “on“ for that long of time. Looks like I only got about fifteen pages or so to back read. Pitter patter I best get after it! See ya in about fifteen pages!

-
Back