Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Did you get your wheels and tires mounted? I would like to see some pics.
rears are mounted.. i haven't decided on fronts yet.. the backs are massive though.. 30" is a lot of tire.. I might pull a leaf or 2 out of the springs, it sits a bit high and i can barely move the rear down with all my weight.. and my garage is a mess..

2024-03-03 17.59.07.jpg
2024-02-21 17.11.24.jpg

front is on jackstands still, i am doing exhaust and i need to do the steering.. i will probably throw a couple of the 14's on front til i figure what rims i want.
One thing i was surprised at is how heavy those rear rims are

Looks great! I like the red and black....................:thumbsup:
yeah, i find it a bit too dark.. that black paint in front of the tire is all new metal i put in, still have to do body work and match it up. I think the red/black is too dark, the fronts will either be slots or torque thrusts

Switching off the IT... decent week the overnighter mid- week just jacked me up though. My Fung-Shui was off...

Hopefully get the transmission in the car this weekend so I can verify correct clearances and get the master cylinder in

Hey guys. Got this together for powertour. I really don't know how far apart fuel stops are...

20240510_141033.jpg

20240510_141043.jpg

Finished the welds on cab mounts. Installed e-brake and adjusted it. Release cable should be easy. Most everything is done in dash so i think i may install the panel now.

I need to figure out how to track my fuel. The gauge is not working, have to mess around with it, maybe a ground wire? No gas gauge and no speedometer, use my phone I guess.

-
Back