Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The frontsies am attached to the backsies.

First time in a year

20240512_131515.jpg

:lol:

This course is not an assessment of your land navigation skills.... however, land navigation is the tool being used to assess your ability to problem solve and operate under extreme stress and limited sleep conditions...

No ****
Yep that!
My favorite quote of all time when ops plan turned to ka ka.
“You misunderstood, what you thought, you heard me say.”
Try wrapping your brain housing group around that little doozy when cold and out on your feet!

did a bunch of stuff on the car today... the $90 alum water pump pulley won't work with a mechanical fan :( not enough snout sticks out for the fan to center on.. need to find a steel pulley.. i have my original 62 pulley but it hits the crank pulley.. gonna have to research to find the right one :( more money gone.. grrrr..

did a bunch of stuff on the car today... the $90 alum water pump pulley won't work with a mechanical fan :( not enough snout sticks out for the fan to center on.. need to find a steel pulley.. i have my original 62 pulley but it hits the crank pulley.. gonna have to research to find the right one :( more money gone.. grrrr..
That sucks sorry buddy.

Princess Valiant has a pulley thread... awesome resource

All rested from the road trip, 150 or so miles of some of the roughest roads in manitoba. Not many dollars being spent on roadwork here and it shows. Fargo isnt the smoothest ride either. I learned rear brakes grab more than the front during a real hard stop. Have to look at that.

-
Back