Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I told you all earlier today. There was another party at my house tonight. Usually it's done inside using our karaoke equipment. But that's not the case today. I went out and got my motorcycle cleaned and went to the cafe. When I came home, this is what I found. They often hire a karaoke guy to bring his equipment and set up.Does anybody besides me think this is unsafe??????? Kkkkkkkk :rofl: View attachment 1716250854View attachment 1716250855View attachment 1716250856
That's not a case for the GFCI breaker, it's one for the "Don't" GFCI meaning "DONT Get Fing Get Caught Inside" the pool when **** goes sideways

https://www.motortrend.com/news/meet-dodge-charger-daytona-srt-ev-thatll-kick-hellcats-***/

Um, no

So my dog has a weird *** habit. When she pees she lifts her leg like a male does?????? WTF Should I be worried?

I started using it a few years ago. A gallon is like 22 or so locally at a paint store. A must have for soldering for me. Gets all the extra flux out that causes corrosion.

I started using it a few years ago. A gallon is like 22 or so locally at a paint store. A must have for soldering for me. Gets all the extra flux out that causes corrosion.
yeah, i didn't think of it :( stored my steering column vertical with the shaft up for the last 2 years and the grease all oozed out of the coupler and down it... plus want to clean/relube the coupler.

On the upside.. got my centerlink/tie rods in last night and turning the steering box (new PST 16:1) i feel zero play before the spindles turn, i hope it stays that way

LOL pretty funny. Never had a female that did this before. Por Taz neighbor's dog first thought it was a ghost, now a dude that smells like a female. Doggy therapy might be in order here.

LOL pretty funny. Never had a female that did this before. Por Taz neighbor's dog first thought it was a ghost, now a dude that smells like a female. Doggy therapy might be in order here.
On serious note it might be simply easier for her if she has joint pain and can’t squat gracefully?

Well just a quick drive by, we are expecting just under six thousand teens today at the Trap Regionals. Steph @Petty Betty understands the ensuing chaos. It is nuts.

Good morning all. For those of us working schleps we made it to Friday!
Have fun John. It's a crazy day of chaos and yet it's great fun. Good luck to all of the youth shooting today :thumbsup:

Look how it is stored!

Front end Friday, or is it Fat *** Friday?

IMG_20240517_074643925_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240517_074706876_HDR.jpg

-
Back