Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yard work today and doing some work to the grandkid's minibike. The younger ones sure know how to destroy it in a summer. I don't know how many times I've repaired it. :BangHead:
I put my 7HP Honda engine on it and it was only set up for a 3HP engine. Set the throttle to barley come off an idle so they don't smash it too bad. Can't wait to take it to them and see all the smiles as they race across the yard.

Got rear glass in. The fellow helping has done this before, but this goes in from the inside. And it was a real fight. Front glass- i fit rubber to glass, and it seems the gasket is a little big. Dunno if i can get Kimmie to help. Glass, then i can put wipers on and test them.

Got rear glass in. The fellow helping has done this before, but this goes in from the inside. And it was a real fight. Front glass- i fit rubber to glass, and it seems the gasket is a little big. Dunno if i can get Kimmie to help. Glass, then i can put wipers on and test them.
I've installed a lot of glass but never one that started from the inside. ?? interesting.

On my old Honda civic the top went in from the inside the bottom from outside. Pivoted it in...
Really? wow that would be a pain to install. Did a lot of old Civic's like the 70's and 80's, the boss would by totals and some wrecked in the front and some in the back. Would cut the car into and put the good halves together. Was a lot of fun and easy to do.

Wyoming is heavily recruiting Colorado LEOs. Classic billboard they put up in Denver. @toolmanmike if this is deemed political whack it. I just thought it was hilarious!

Screenshot 2024-05-15 at 08.40.04.jpeg

Good Evening All! Well, worked longer OT than I thought, 7 hours plus 1.5 to and from so there goes the day but $. I did pick up sticks and branches in the yard and on one side road, should be good to torch this weekend while swilling down a beer. Son and his GF coming over Sunday, wife is making "Angry Mussels" for them so first use of the outdoor propane burner/pot. Wife also wants me to put up the outdoor lighting around the back deck, honey do's ya know?

Got the drivetrain back in tonight. Just gotta but things up now in the next week or so. Mopars In The Park or bust! Still got a lot to do and we have our grandson toddler for this weekend so taking a break until Monday. Have a great weekend!

20240516_222643.jpg

20240516_225155.jpg

20240517_165206.jpg

20240516_225559.jpg

20240517_190507.jpg

20240504_123601.jpg

Went back out, mocked up driver’s seat. I think it will be good. Steering wheel is a little small. Have to test drive to know for sure.

-
Back