Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My Buddy Max bought a home for his daughter and a garage came with it. The guy who owned it had died.....we found 6 inflatable dolls around the house and garage when we were cleaning it out.

While in the sandbox a friend got one sent to him in a care package pretty funny, we put PT clothes on it and took it all over the base. He named it Tammy!

My Buddy Max bought a home for his daughter and a garage came with it. The guy who owned it had died.....we found 6 inflatable dolls around the house and garage when we were cleaning it out.

240_F_30562777_CtUMuUfuYKau7WHV2lM7keT08YF3ndNp.jpg

Going to ride over Monday to pick up shirts.
Odd, both shop and personal phone are nolonger in service.
Last conversation I had was a week ago they were ready.

I need to take the seats out and start messing with the carpet, any tricks or things I should be aware of? I assume for the shifter, only cut small enough for the handle then put the carpet around then screw down the trim ring. I have dynamat I will pout down first.
I assume you know about using a wood burning tool to make the holes for the carpet .
Depositphotos_44977003_xl-2015.jpg

I was gonna use an awl and a torch.... think i'll try my soldering iron first now :)

I always make the cuts longer than really needed. Sucks when you make one short there is no going back! Brand new mat knife blades are a must for me.

-
Back