Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ended up using this for the holes in the carpet, worked perfectly.

IMG_0813.JPG

Got a lot accomplished today...............:thumbsup:

Carpet is in and seats are bolted back in. I could not have done it without help from my wife. Very happy with the result. I just have to do the final trimming and put the trim back on.

Also got the grass cut and weeds sprayed.

View attachment 1716251737View attachment 1716251738View attachment 1716251739View attachment 1716251740View attachment 1716251741View attachment 1716251742
Looks good Scott ! Job well done !

Fan working, fender on,hood set in place. Bumper pulled off old chassis and brackets welded to s10 chassis.
Have to get lights working next.

Did a Ribeye steak and baked potato on the BBQ tonight but dropped it all bringing it in the house after cooking it. Just used Round Up in the yard for weeds and sure **** my dinner landed in it. :BangHead:
Canned chili for dinner tonight.

Did a Ribeye steak and baked potato on the BBQ tonight but dropped it all bringing it in the house after cooking it. Just used Round Up in the yard for weeds and sure **** my dinner landed in it. :BangHead:
Oh no.

Afternoon all, grand opening car show at a tire store out here. Lots of new Mustangs and corvette’s challenges. Took some pics of older stuff. Coronet was a 16 year olds first car from his Grandfather, all original with 80 thousand miles. Cool little car, and he loves it.

IMG_3020.jpeg

IMG_3019.jpeg

IMG_3017.jpeg

IMG_3016.jpeg

IMG_3015.jpeg

IMG_3014.jpeg

IMG_3013.jpeg

2neslp.jpg

That's terrible Fred.................

-
Back